Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huddle Keeper League anyone?

34 posts in this topic

Posted

One slot left (maybe two)...

If you've requested a spot, please go ahead and join... I've sent emails to everyone who PM'd me...

Posted

Is there a fee. There was one back when I did it before.

Posted

There's no fee... We're full (for now)... Still waiting on one to accept the invite that was sent... Hopefully he'll do that soon, but stand by just in case... Might want to shoot me your email address... I can't get Brett's attention through PM's or emails (hint, hint, Brett!) =)

Posted

If we still got people who want in, why not bump the number up to 10?

Posted

If we still got people who want in, why not bump the number up to 10?

or 100. I ain't scared.

Posted

heh, ok... I've had 3 people say they're interested in the last spot, but not one of them are responding to PM's and emails... Sooooooo....

We have one slot open... If anyone seriously wants it, PM me your email address, and I'll shoot you an invite... Please keep in mind, the draft is friday night, and we need to do this quickly... So, if you ask for a spot, please be ready and keep an eye on your PM's and your email...

Posted

I think they are scared of me and my pending domination of the league.

Posted

If the position doesn't fill by tonight we will likely go with 7 teams, and if that happens I may increase the number of Utility slots in play, and bump the number of keepers by one...

Posted

Dang only 7? We can't get one of the yahoo league people to come over?

I wish we could get 10. I wonder if waiting another week would be worth it.

Posted

I don't mind 7... Personally, I'm more a fan of smaller... Granted, I think 8 is small enough... But I'd rather have 7 who intend to play, than 10 where 2 or 3 won't...

Posted

My best friend asked me the other day if I was in any baseball league's that had an opening....I could ask him to join but I think he was wanting to play for $$$. He (like me) has what some people call a small gambling problem. :D

Posted

I'm fine with that, JR... Call him and ask him if he wants in, and if he does shoot me his email addy...