Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Faux outrage from dems act to look populist

48 posts in this topic

Posted

The media and the dems....boy how did we ever get into this mess in the first place when the Republicans were in control? It's a miracle I tell you!

It's like a broken record:

1. Dems

2. Media

3. Fannie Mae/Poor People

4. ACORN

5. Bill Ayers

Pick the highest one you can and yell.

Maybe the Republicans in More Than Name Only could have found out about this? Were they doing their job? You didn't even mention them - or that, let's see, according to your source it was THE MEDIA that found out about and reported this! Here is the original article:

http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1886138,00.html

And of course your HOT AIR "source" convieniently forgot to add this part of the article:

Or maybe, just maybe, the thing that I have pointed out repeatedly to you - that the Administration and the Treasure did not want lawsuits to get in the way of implementation - had something to do with all this? That maybe they were smart enough to keep a loophole open for these types of issues while getting the package done? Other people have stated here that in the big picture, this stuff, while distasteful, is a pittance of what is actually happening. To you, it's not about trying to save the economy from the bad management practices and excesses encouraged during the last decade, it's about telling us how bad the people trying to fix it are, so you can somehow appear smart.

Keep feeding us hot air.

Meh. Field goal.

G5 14, CWG 13

Posted

This is the democrat's baby...and they're are proving to be either 1) incompetent or 2) baldfaced liars. And you are jumping over tables to help defend them....good for you.

I really don't understand why people from each party like to point fingers at people of the other party and say "See, because of him/her, we are right!"

Both parties have people who have proved to be 1) incompetent 2) boldface liars and 3) corrupt.

Both parties are guilty. But they use the "blame game" as a tactic to confuse the public so that they don't realize what both parties are getting away with.

I see all current politicians who are in it for 1) the power 2) the money 3) greed.

I would love to see one of them in it because they want to actually, ...um, I don't know, maybe make the country better?

There's an idea.

Posted

I really don't understand why people from each party like to point fingers at people of the other party and say "See, because of him/her, we are right!"

Both parties have people who have proved to be 1) incompetent 2) boldface liars and 3) corrupt.

Both parties are guilty. But they use the "blame game" as a tactic to confuse the public so that they don't realize what both parties are getting away with.

I see all current politicians who are in it for 1) the power 2) the money 3) greed.

I would love to see one of them in it because they want to actually, ...um, I don't know, maybe make the country better?

There's an idea.

John McCain

Posted

There's an idea.

Too bad we will NEVER see this from our government.

Posted

Ater reading this whole pile of TIHS thread, all I could think of was...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87yq372R4Ts[/ame]

Posted

John McCain

unfortunately, there was one slight problem.....

sarah_palin_hockey.jpg

Posted

Republican>>>

sarah_palin_hockey.jpg

Democrap

msreno3.jpg

At least our ladies are F*ckable.

I'm trying to dumb it down to the lib level since you guys think Obama is so "Cool".

Posted

Republican>>>

Democrap

msreno3.jpg

At least our ladies are F*ckable.

I'm trying to dumb it down to the lib level since you guys think Obama is so "Cool".

It's fine. The whole thing is plenty dumb enough.

Posted

sarah_palin_hockey.jpg

That wasn't THE problem. The problem was Obama going back on his end of the deal and outspending McCain 5 to 1. I'd love to see the man who can win an election being outspent by that much.

Posted

That wasn't THE problem. The problem was Obama going back on his end of the deal and outspending McCain 5 to 1. I'd love to see the man who can win an election being outspent by that much.

Hey, I argued for regulated, government funded elections for years but noooooooooooooo..........

Posted

Obama doing the opposite of what he said? No way.

This guy plays the best one man impression of "Good Cop-Bad Cop" I have ever seen in my life. And let me remind you, I am in sales.

Who else could get away with giving bonuses to his cronies on Tuesday and crying outrage about it Wednesday?

Posted

Obama doing the opposite of what he said? No way.

This guy plays the best one man impression of "Good Cop-Bad Cop" I have ever seen in my life. And let me remind you, I am in sales.

Who else could get away with giving bonuses to his cronies on Tuesday and crying outrage about it Wednesday?

i know who's got the crying part down.

at least you aren't complaining about florida and stolen votes i guess.