Photo
- - - - -

Faux outrage from dems act to look populist

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
47 replies to this topic

#31 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,699 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:35 PM

Republican>>>

unfortunately, there was one slight problem.....

Posted Image

Democrap
Posted Image

At least our ladies are F*ckable.

I'm trying to dumb it down to the lib level since you guys think Obama is so "Cool".

Edited by SouthCakPanther, 19 March 2009 - 08:38 PM.

#32 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,005 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:04 PM

Republican>>>

Democrap
Posted Image

At least our ladies are F*ckable.

I'm trying to dumb it down to the lib level since you guys think Obama is so "Cool".

It's fine. The whole thing is plenty dumb enough.

#33 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:09 PM

unfortunately, there was one slight problem.....

Posted Image

That wasn't THE problem. The problem was Obama going back on his end of the deal and outspending McCain 5 to 1. I'd love to see the man who can win an election being outspent by that much.

#34 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,005 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:12 PM

That wasn't THE problem. The problem was Obama going back on his end of the deal and outspending McCain 5 to 1. I'd love to see the man who can win an election being outspent by that much.

Hey, I argued for regulated, government funded elections for years but noooooooooooooo..........

#35 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,699 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:18 PM

Obama doing the opposite of what he said? No way.

This guy plays the best one man impression of "Good Cop-Bad Cop" I have ever seen in my life. And let me remind you, I am in sales.

Who else could get away with giving bonuses to his cronies on Tuesday and crying outrage about it Wednesday?

#36 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,005 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:23 PM

Obama doing the opposite of what he said? No way.

This guy plays the best one man impression of "Good Cop-Bad Cop" I have ever seen in my life. And let me remind you, I am in sales.

Who else could get away with giving bonuses to his cronies on Tuesday and crying outrage about it Wednesday?

i know who's got the crying part down.

at least you aren't complaining about florida and stolen votes i guess.

#37 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,699 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:29 PM

i know who's got the crying part down.

at least you aren't complaining about florida and stolen votes i guess.

Hey, you are the one buying his bill of goods. Drink the Obama Kool Aid. I'll give him credit, he is the best I have ever seen at getting an agenda pushed through. He is already moving on to health care reform under the cover of AIG. Next is amnesty for 12 million illegals. The worse off he makes our country, the easier it is for him to force through his liberal agenda. Touche Barry, touche.

#38 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,005 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:42 PM

Hey, you are the one buying his bill of goods. Drink the Obama Kool Aid. I'll give him credit, he is the best I have ever seen at getting an agenda pushed through. He is already moving on to health care reform under the cover of AIG. Next is amnesty for 12 million illegals. The worse off he makes our country, the easier it is for him to force through his liberal agenda. Touche Barry, touche.

I'm not buying poo... It's simply to early to judge anything. Look at you, railing about immigration reform that hasn't even been put in the works yet, you're sounding more and more like a bush era LIB by the day. And you still have at least 3.75 years left to perfect it!

liberal agenda!!!!

Posted Image

#39 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,699 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:52 PM

I'm not buying poo... It's simply to early to judge anything. Look at you, railing about immigration reform that hasn't even been put in the works yet, you're sounding more and more like a bush era LIB by the day. And you still have at least 3.75 years left to perfect it!

liberal agenda!!!!

Posted Image

Wake up my friend....

I think Pelosi set the wheels in motion during her little speech in San Fran this week.
http://canadafreepre...hp/article/9450

And your boy backed it up yesterday:

Obama: Comprehensive immigration reform needed
1 day ago

COSTA MESA, Calif. (AP) — President Barack Obama says the United States is a nation of immigrants but the country must have control over its borders.

Speaking at a town hall meeting in Southern California, Obama said immigration is a high-emotion issue that cannot be dealt with in pieces. He says he wants to work with leaders in Congress and in Mexico to come up with a comprehensive plan.

Obama says it's important for longtime illegal immigrants to have a path to citizenship so they can join unions and get protection from employers who exploit them. He says those illegal immigrants could earn U.S. citizenship if they pay a fine and learn English.

Obama says residents who have put down roots should be able to come out of hiding.

http://www.google.co...3udhdQD970O9AG1

Edited by SouthCakPanther, 19 March 2009 - 09:55 PM.

#40 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,005 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 09:58 PM

Wake up my friend....

I think Pelosi set the wheels in motion during her little speech in San Fran this week. And your boy backed it up yesterday:

http://www.google.co...3udhdQD970O9AG1

My boy? Nancy Pelosi? Get the fark out of here. If you're smart enough to understand all the bullshiat that's flying around these days then you're a better man than I. Me? I'm going to wait and see how it pans out. And if you think I'm going to get into an immigration argument with you then you're farking nuts. That's the farking stupidest non-issue in this country this side of prayer in schools and gay marriage.

#41 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,699 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:04 PM

Non-issue...............then tell me why the President and Ms. Speaker are talking about it during this time of "crisis" under the cover of AIG bonuses?

#42 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,005 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:08 PM

Non-issue...............then tell me why the President and Ms. Speaker are talking about it during this time of "crisis" under the cover of AIG bonuses?

because everybody's gonna start whining about it again as soon as they have a few bucks in their pockets? Or they're idiots. Or i'm an idiot. Any of the three could be the case.

#43 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:03 AM

I just like to sit back and watch it all unfold. I told people this guy was all about himself. Everybody thought "no, he gets it, unlike Bush". Bush was the most incompetent speaker we've ever had in the office, but at least his priorities were in line. Every time the heat gets turned up on him in D.C., Barry goes flying off somewhere (always to a state that voted for him). This guy is going to look like Fred Sanford in three years. "I didn't fix anything, America, but hey, I'm still me. You liked me, remember?"

#44 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,757 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:54 AM

Yeah you really get it. Bushes priorities were going into Iraq, cutting taxes while raising spending and fighting a war. Gay marriage and oh yeah, deregulation of the banking industry.

Obamas prioities are the economy, getting us out of Iraq responsibly, healthcare and the other things that the people who voted for him want, and trying to rebuild our status in the world. He may not do it in a way you like, but thats too bad for you.

#45 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:29 AM

Obamas prioities are the economy

How's that going so far? How's the Geithner thing working out? That triple spending and tripling the amount of money in circulation going to work out two years from now, when you're spending 10 bucks for a gallon of milk?

getting us out of Iraq responsibly

That was already in the works. Ever heard of the Surge? pssst...it worked. Now Obama is getting us into Afghanistan. Which is where everyone said we shouldn't go back on September 12.

healthcare and the other things that the people who voted for him want

Like, ummm....handouts? "I gonna take care of him and he gonna take care of me." Actual quote from a voter on Election Day.

trying to rebuild our status in the world. He may not do it in a way you like, but thats too bad for you.

He may not do it at all is what you meant to say. China is already getting nervous about its devalued investments. Britain is wondering why it stood by our side in Iraq after Obama dissed its leader. The Arab world is telling Obama to stick all of his "pie in the sky let's talk peace" crap.

Yeah, thank God we elected this man instead of John McCain. We get to see our President on the Jay Leno show, making Special Olympics jokes. Bush never would have been THAT cool.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com