Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IF* we can win these next two games...

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   20 votes

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Just trying to see if we could win the next two games against relatively tough football teams, if our confidence level as fans would go up to the point where we could be optimistic without being scared. We will eventually get to that point, just wondering how soon...

I understand that we have to win the 2 games first, and I'm not guaranteeing playoffs either. Just curious.

Threads haven't been that good lately. Just wanted to poll our community.

Im not sure this team could do enough to enstill confidence with out fear. I dont know of any fan of any team that doesnt have that fear of the unknown feeling before the games.

With that said, If we get on a roll, Cam just knows how to keep that going. As a fan i can just watch and hope for the best.

Posted

If we can win the next two, I can easily see us going 4-2 in the next 6 games putting us at 7-4: possibly lose two of these games - @ Atl, @ Det, Was, most likely will beat Ten, Min, and Ind. Then we just gotta win 2 of those tough last 5 games to go one over .500

It's a start.

Posted

I could probably concede A and C Johnsons and Fitz and maybe VJax and possibly Jennings being better than Smitty at this point, but not Marshall...

Posted

We were 4-2 in 2007 and a 5 game losing streak followed.

Well I don't think we are going 3-2 so its moo anyway.

Posted

IF that happend we would definitely have some momentum so anything would be possible.

Posted

Smith is not a top 5 receiver anymore? He has lost a few steps for sure but he is getting older, but he def is still top 5 receiver stats don’t lie.

If stats don't lie then he made all of his numbers against the 28th and 29th ranked defenses in the NFL and had only one catch against a top 10 defense?

Really elite huh?

I actually love it.

Catching a slant pass then getting tackled immediately is not cause for celebration. I don't mind it on the big plays he makes, but every play?

Not my style and he's my favorite player in the NFL.

I could probably concede A and C Johnsons and Fitz and maybe VJax and possibly Jennings being better than Smitty at this point, but not Marshall...

Marshall is very good and very underrated. He's had Chad Henne throwing him the ball in a Henning offense the last years. Don't sleep on him.

Posted

Marshall is very good and very underrated. He's had Chad Henne throwing him the ball in a Henning offense the last years. Don't sleep on him.

Posted

I just personally think at this point in their careers, Marshall is a better receiver than Steve Smith.

Those 6 guys were just off the top of my head.

I'd put Smith top 10 no doubt, but he's no longer top 5.

Posted

Smitty is top 10, not top 5...lets be realistic

Posted

If we win the next two games we will have won 3 games and will be 3-2. Whether that will propel us to a winning record or not remains to be seen. We could be 1-4 as well and still not be behind expectations. At this point the best thing to do is watch what happens and see the development as we keep rooting for the best. Hionestly if we win any more than 5 or 6 games this year it will be a huge bonus.

Posted

I'm sorry but this coaching staff and team is too talented to win no less than 8 games. I question Chud's playcalling sometimes like back to back qb sneaks. And I do agree that everytime Cam lines up under center they bring the run D b/c he takes forever to hand off the ball. We need to run more of the auburn option out of the gun. I think what we will see over the next two games is a consistent play calling system that works.

Posted

lol...