#16 DC Amp

DC Amp

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,369 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:24 PM

Chicago game probable not so sure about the Saints, Although they usually play tight divisional games. Not trying to be pessimistic, we've been at the bottom so long I just need to learn how to win like the rest of the team.

#17 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:31 PM

Chicago game probable not so sure about the Saints, Although they usually play tight divisional games. Not trying to be pessimistic, we've been at the bottom so long I just need to learn how to win like the rest of the team.

No doubt... I'm with you on the learning to win part.

In fact when we won this weekend, it was so sloppy that I wasn't even in the best of moods. My wife was like... What's wrong with you? Are u sick? Then she proceeded to no poo take my temp. Pretty funny looking back now

#18 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:02 PM

Greg Olsen said today on the radio that we could easily be 3-0 if a couple plays go the other way so they have the mindset they can go out and beat anybody. We have talent and confidence on this team and that can take you a long way and what I really like seeing was since the offense struggled a little last week the defense picked it up, that is what good teams do. You also have to assume that since we are so young we are only going to get better as the season goes on.

#19 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,407 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:05 PM

But I wanna top 5 draft pick! J/k

#20 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,490 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:07 PM

We'll trade up to the Falcon's spot.

#21 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:14 PM

It'd be nice but it sure as hell ain't lookin very likely at this point.

#22 predryder226

predryder226

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:16 PM

Not sure Smith is top 5 anymore and our RBs sure don't look top 5.

To answer the OP, if we win the next two we obviously have a shot at the playoffs.

Smith is not a top 5 receiver anymore? He has lost a few steps for sure but he is getting older, but he def is still top 5 receiver stats don’t lie.

As far as dwill.. he never was a power runner, with no offense line blocking for you, you almost have to hit the holes hard. Dwill even said last year that he runs 60% speed to the hole so the D cannot time it then he explodes through it. That won’t work if there is no time to find the hole.

And Stewart is just a beast enough said.

#23 jherald

jherald

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:25 PM

Swag Dude!

#24 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:26 PM

Greg Olsen said today on the radio that we could easily be 3-0 if a couple plays go the other way so they have the mindset they can go out and beat anybody. We have talent and confidence on this team and that can take you a long way and what I really like seeing was since the offense struggled a little last week the defense picked it up, that is what good teams do. You also have to assume that since we are so young we are only going to get better as the season goes on.

Patience is passe. We are now in the gen x era. Boomer babies, and by extension, their progeny, are King of the mountain for the forseeable future. It scares my giddy, so I am done thinking about that possibility.

A young team, getting younger, is usually expected to struggle. So it is only natural, when that team overachieves, that expectations may also be overly opptimistic. Hey, it works for this homer.

My giddy is all gaga for what is coming. And GOOOOO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#25 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:48 PM

sure. it would help if the bucs lose and the falcons keep losing.

#26 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,969 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:51 PM

#27 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:52 PM

This will be a great thread to pull up in November!

#28 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:06 PM

Just trying to see if we could win the next two games against relatively tough football teams, if our confidence level as fans would go up to the point where we could be optimistic without being scared. We will eventually get to that point, just wondering how soon...

I understand that we have to win the 2 games first, and I'm not guaranteeing playoffs either. Just curious.

Threads haven't been that good lately. Just wanted to poll our community.

I can't help it but when TCF posts I just laugh.

#29 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:11 PM

Depends on how we win. If we play good football, keep improving, and look good in all 3 phases then sure. If we play like we did against the jags, but get lucky because the next two just play worse then us then no.

#30 Razzy

Razzy

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:45 PM

I expect that Cam will start to struggle more down the road as defenses adjust to him. Winning the next 2 gives us an outside shot at the playoffs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.