Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank you John Fox...(gif bomb approved!!!)

66 posts in this topic

Posted

For drafting us a fat injured snickers bar at right tackle...and an OLB who has the working knees of stephen Hawking's...I really appreciate the 2 pro bowl level teases you drafted us...Thank you. If it's any sign of things to come RIP Von Miller.

Can't wait to see how Rivera and company address these two positions next off season... I hope like McClain and Fua they can draft talent that will grow rather then start off amazing and go flat in 1 year like an open can of coke.

That is all...(waiting for negative rep)

3 people like this

Posted

You can thank Hurney for that...

Posted

For drafting us a fat injured snickers bar at right tackle...and an OLB who has the working knees of stephen Hawking's...I really appreciate the 2 pro bowl level teases you drafted us...Thank you. If it's any sign of things to come RIP Von Miller.

Can't wait to see how Rivera and company address these two positions next off season... I hope like McClain and Fua they can draft talent that will grow rather then start off amazing and go flat in 1 year like an open can of coke.

That is all...(waiting for negative rep)

This is probably one of the most ignorant posts I have ever read on the Huddle. And the Huddle has more ignorance than Thailand has prostitutes.

Someone just lock/delete the thread and save us all some trivial arguing...

2 people like this

Posted

The sky is falling!!!

Posted

ITT: Many gifs below this post

Posted

Oh look another Fox thread, who is now the head coach of the Denver Broncos.

Posted

when did John Fox/Hurney have ESP ad could see the future injury history of players?

Man that's pretty great.

Seriously if one thing can be said about Hurney he hits in the first round.

Posted

And that comment about Davis was VERY disrespectful.

1 person likes this

Posted

A little thought can go a long way. A lot of talking out your anus can make me not take you very seriously when I see your posts.

This is beyond stupid. Nuff said.

1 person likes this

Posted

I can usually figure out why a lot of people on this board have stupid opinions (read: because you're milquetoast old people with cuckold fantasies).

But so far I haven't figured out why so many people lash out in anger at players who get hurt.

Posted

This is bad. Even for this place. And that's saying something.

When you lash out at a team leader who had back luck with injuries and feel the need to address the sure to come neg rep, it's probably best to just delete.

Posted

To be fair, Otah never had these kinds of injury issues in college.