Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank you John Fox...(gif bomb approved!!!)

66 posts in this topic

Posted

For drafting us a fat injured snickers bar at right tackle...and an OLB who has the working knees of stephen Hawking's...I really appreciate the 2 pro bowl level teases you drafted us...Thank you. If it's any sign of things to come RIP Von Miller.

Can't wait to see how Rivera and company address these two positions next off season... I hope like McClain and Fua they can draft talent that will grow rather then start off amazing and go flat in 1 year like an open can of coke.

That is all...(waiting for negative rep)

You get neg rep from me because....you're just a terrible fan for not knowing who drafts players for your favorite football team.

Posted

For drafting us a fat injured snickers bar at right tackle...and an OLB who has the working knees of stephen Hawking's...I really appreciate the 2 pro bowl level teases you drafted us...Thank you. If it's any sign of things to come RIP Von Miller.

Can't wait to see how Rivera and company address these two positions next off season... I hope like McClain and Fua they can draft talent that will grow rather then start off amazing and go flat in 1 year like an open can of coke.

That is all...(waiting for negative rep)

Done

Posted

Sean Spence at Miami is looking pretty good. Quick sideline to sideline guy that could easily step in and replace TD.

Posted

isn't this the same poster who reacted to chris henry's death by saying he wished it had been jake delhomme instead?

Posted

Somebody needs the ban hammer

Posted

ok ok lets all chill...I just watched the roast of Charlie Sheen and was feeling mean...Can a brother get some forgiveness?

Posted

And Fox had input to on who we drafted...Name me a little linebacker that doesn't get hurt? It isn't about Otah's injury rather then the lack of urgency to come back...That's called work ethic and work ethic was the reason he fell to 19 and Gosder Cherilus was picked before him.

Posted

I followed him at Pitt, he was a fat lazy pos there and he's a fat lazy pos here...

Posted

Haters_gonna_hate.gif?

Posted

fail_owned_island_car_fail_even_more_funny_pictures_s500x355_39720_580_Copy_Sharenator_Select_brand_Funny-s500x355-149955.jpg

Posted

Aurora_from_space.gif?

Posted

Blind_kid_playing_football.gif?
1 person likes this