Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 68: Kings vs. Bobcats

23 posts in this topic

Posted

this team is getting hot at the right time

Posted

Great win, need to keep it going and nab that 8th spot.

Posted

So much for the Wallace injury. He comes back in the second half and dominates. No doubt he will wake up sore tomorrow.

Posted

imagine how good this team would've been if they were together for the whole year.

Posted

imagine how good this team would've been if they were together for the whole year.

I think it's a top 4 - 5 team in the east, Behind Cleavland, Boston, Orlando, and I'd say tied with Miami.

Posted

woot, nice interview for raja.

Posted

Alexis is doing good in the dleague. Averaging 12 points, 6.5 rebounds and 1 block per game in 22 mpg. The other day he had 18 points 12 boards and 2 blocks in 29 minutes. Glad to see him doing good there, should be ready to go next year for sure.

Posted

if alexis can beef up and get stronger this off season, he would be great coming off the bench next year..IMO

Posted

im surprised he said Sac-town was the better team.. :sosp:

but i guess he was just stayin classy :)

Posted

thank god, it looked scary

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) -- Charlotte Bobcats top-scorer Gerald Wallace is expected to play Friday at Toronto after an MRI on his left knee showed only a bruise.

Wallace crumpled to the floor in pain late in the first half of Wednesday's win over Sacramento. He declined a doctor's request to get the knee examined at the hospital and returned for the second half.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/basketball/nba/03/19/wallace.bobcats.ap/index.html