Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who are your upset specials?

41 posts in this topic

Posted

I dont see WVU losing to Dayton matter of fact I have them beating Kansas.

I tend to agree .....W VA is an impressive team and well coached. Should be an elite 8 team in my eyes.

Posted

I do not understand the number of people having a young dayton team that has not really beaten aybody beat an older wvu team that knocked off a few of the upper tier off the big east

Mine are

Sienna over osu

Western kentucky over illinois and gonzaga

Vcu beats ucla but loses to nova in philly

Other than that I see nothing but the favorites even though memphis is pissing me off right now

Posted

I do not understand the number of people having a young dayton team that has not really beaten aybody beat an older wvu team that knocked off a few of the upper tier off the big east

Mine are

Sienna over osu

Other than that I see nothing but the favorites even though memphis is pissing me off right now

Not taking Radford over UNC? :eek:

Posted

Mine are

Sienna over osu

Wishful Thinking 101

Posted

I have WK over Illinois

VCU over UCLA

Purdue in the final four

Posted

I wish someone would have told me not to buy into the hype of Dayton. My brackets are weak with a capital WE this year

Posted

Not taking Radford over UNC? :eek:

He would be the happiest/saddest person in the world if that came true

Posted

I have WK over Illinois

VCU over UCLA

Purdue in the final four

I have VCU over UCLA, WK over Illinois as well. should be good. Don't see WK going over the 'Zags though...

Posted

Considering the amount of people that took W Kent and VCU, Illinois and UCLA shoud be considered the underdog. We have 192 people in our pool this year and more than half took chose them.

My son insists Clevland State will beat Wake Forest. I insist he is a dumba$$.

Posted

:lol::lol::lol: Either you son is a prodigy or the latter.. :P If your son is right.. that will shake up my brackets quiite a bit.

Considering the amount of people that took W Kent and VCU, Illinois and UCLA shoud be considered the underdog. We have 192 people in our pool this year and more than half took chose them.

My son insists Clevland State will beat Wake Forest. I insist he is a dumba$$.

Posted

:lol::lol::lol: Either you son is a prodigy or the latter.. :P If your son is right.. that will shake up my brackets quiite a bit.

Possibly a prodigy.... What scares me is that he won our tournament of 148 people last year and has a 68% win percentage in helping me make pics against the spread during this NCAA season. (Bad parenting I know) That is remarkably high.

He knows NCAA basketball and the starting lineups of most major teams across the country, I'll give him that.

On the way dropping him off at school this morning I think he re-thought that pick and knows it was stupid. He admitted he just wanted people to think he was the man if it came true. He doesn't like Wake Forest one bit and doesn't think they will do well so it wasn't going to kill his bracket. I tend to disagree considering they have easy 1st and 2nd round match ups but we will see.

Posted

Michigan over Clemson, thats all I can remember for now.

Mark my words.