Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

Do you guys want us to win this season?

46 posts in this topic

Only read the title.......is this serious?????????????????

Unfortunately it is. I had to pose the question since so many want to trade away our right tackle not for a player but a 2nd Round pick. But now I'm the bad guy somehow.

I just think Pie and rep detract from people having logical discussions. Instead of bringing some insight to the table it encourages people to try to be funny so they can be rewarded with rep or pie.

Well I for one wouldn't give 2 poos about a forum that was just logical discussions 24/7. A lot of the posts on here are very funny and lets face it-we all can usually use a laugh. Take it for what it is-entertainment.

To me Otah is our best option at RT.

Otah is worth more to us than a draft pick at this point.

Otah has missed 23 out of 50 games so there are some durability issues.

Thinking we need to address his "frequent" injury issues with some depth is good thinking.

Thinking we need to trade him for a draft pick is asinine. So that we can get an unproven player who could possibly be worst and even more injury prone?

1 person likes this

Unfortunately it is. I had to pose the question since so many want to trade away our right tackle not for a player but a 2nd Round pick. But now I'm the bad guy somehow.

There's probably a huge difference between "so many" and the actual number of Panther fans that would endorse trading Otah right now without planning an immediate replacement strategy.

I just think Pie and rep detract from people having logical discussions. Instead of bringing some insight to the table it encourages people to try to be funny so they can be rewarded with rep or pie.

why are people pieing for this?

1 person likes this

Pie and Swag might also be considered some sort of incentive. One might try to add something meaningful and thought provoking to the discussion, in an attempt to garner some sort of respect, or credibility here on the huddle. Just my 22 cents.

Nother one of those 'why is my asshole brown' threads.....

if we could get a 2nd round pick for Otah, we would be stupid to pass that up...

Pie and Swag might also be considered some sort of incentive. One might try to add something meaningful and thought provoking to the discussion, in an attempt to garner some sort of respect, or credibility here on the huddle. Just my 22 cents.

BilltheCat.jpg

yes, ever heard of the Sophmore Slump?