Photo
- - - - -

Do you guys want us to win this season?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#25 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:17 PM

If your answer is yes, then why even entertain trading Otah for a 2nd round pick or even worse less?

You have to admit that most of you throw a tantrum when we lose and disregard any postives shown because we lost. Thats fair but at the same time if all you really care about is winning now, then why trade somebody who can play an important role in the ultimate goal of winning now and as often as possible?

If your answer is I do not think we have a shot at a winning season now, then why do you cry for an aging vet to be signed everytime one is cut or is still available on the open market?

lol, god forbid people have a discussion about trading away an injury prone lineman.

How is getting a 2nd round pick for Otah NOT going to help this team? This team needs a couple of more pieces to be a threat.

#26 panther4life

panther4life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:57 PM

lol, god forbid people have a discussion about trading away an injury prone lineman.

How is getting a 2nd round pick for Otah NOT going to help this team? This team needs a couple of more pieces to be a threat.

Because if he's not on the team this year he can't help us win. btw if he's such a liability why would anyone trade for him?

#27 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 October 2011 - 03:19 PM

You go to games panther4life?

#28 panther4life

panther4life

HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2011 - 03:22 PM

I average 3-4 a year.what's your point?

#29 panther4life

panther4life

HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2011 - 03:53 PM

You go to games panther4life?

I answered your question and you disappeared....what was your little theory?

#30 predryder226

predryder226

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:13 PM

If your answer is yes, then why even entertain trading Otah for a 2nd round pick or even worse less?

You have to admit that most of you throw a tantrum when we lose and disregard any postives shown because we lost. Thats fair but at the same time if all you really care about is winning now, then why trade somebody who can play an important role in the ultimate goal of winning now and as often as possible?

If your answer is I do not think we have a shot at a winning season now, then why do you cry for an aging vet to be signed everytime one is cut or is still available on the open market?

Yeah its a sure thing everyone on this site wants the panthers to lose. Just like its a sure thing that this Thread is a good one.

#31 I am Hubby

I am Hubby

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:19 PM

Yes! Actually pretty silly to suggest otherwise. Everyone wants to win.

Most guys are competitve, and some do not handle losing as well as others. So when they see somebody underachieving, they let their feelings known. Next to impossible to change this behavior.

Guys have a tendency to allow their perception of a player to influence their preference for that player. It is dificult to change a guys perceptions.

When a guys sees what he preceives to be an upgrade, they are going to covet that player. Not going to stop a guy from coveting.

To many battles going on. You just pick one, win it, then go to another.

And as always, GOOOOO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#32 PanthersFan8912

PanthersFan8912

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:24 PM

wait people siggestewd that? i wouldnt even trade him for a first round pick let alone a second

#33 PanthersFan8912

PanthersFan8912

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:25 PM

wow my typings bad ment to say suggested

#34 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:46 PM

I answered your question and you disappeared....what was your little theory?

I'll report my findings later. Thanks for asking.

#35 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 October 2011 - 06:19 PM

Because if he's not on the team this year he can't help us win. btw if he's such a liability why would anyone trade for him?

I don't know if you've noticed he hasn't been on the field the last couple of years...

Why wouldn't the bears take a chance at him? They need the help. lol.

You have a misconception of some of the fan base. I WANT the team to get better. Getting a replacement for him in next years draft would be great.

#36 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 October 2011 - 06:24 PM

Only read the title.......is this serious?????????????????