Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

As Panther fans, how long has it been since you couldn't wait for Sunday's?

43 posts in this topic

Posted

I always looked froward to games until the Cincy game last year, then like others have said it became a chore and I could wait for the season to be over.

Posted

Panther games I've been most excited about watching:

#1: Superbowl 38 - Carolina vs. New England

#2: 2005 NFC Championship - Carolina vs. Seattle

#3: 2008 NFC Divisional Game - Carolina vs. Arizona

Unfortunately the Panthers lost all those games. But yes, I haven't been this excited since #3 on that list.

1 person likes this

Posted

The two games at the end of the 09 season, when we whipped the Vikes and Giants ass, that was good stuff, even after Jake's dreadful season. After the 2010 opener, I haven't been excited until this preseason.

1 person likes this

Posted

I was out of the country all of last season (thank god), so it's even that much better this season.

1 person likes this

Posted

the begging of the '10 season halfway through it i was dreading sundays now i cant wait

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm so excited for sundays now. It's all I talk about at work. Seems to me this is the best team that we've had that can probably put this thing to bed finally.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm a football fan as well as a Panther fan so I enjoy watching football from high school to the pros, Thursday through Monday. I donate my time to the youth organizations so I can coach and pass my football knowledge to our future.

2 people like this

Posted

Its a 180 from last year. It hurt watching us last season. This year Panthers are "must see TV". EVERYONE is watching us now! Fans of other teams, national media pundits, its crazy. This is the most visible our franchise has been that I can remember. Having Cam as our guy has brought the mainstream to us.

2 people like this

Posted

The cam newton show has taken over the carolinas. It's so good to have a quarterback the front office can build around

1 person likes this

Posted

Since forever it seems. I also had more faith in Jimmy Clausen though. But, stoked about Cam and how he's been doing.

1 person likes this

Posted

Its a 180 from last year. It hurt watching us last season. This year Panthers are "must see TV". EVERYONE is watching us now! Fans of other teams, national media pundits, its crazy. This is the most visible our franchise has been that I can remember. Having Cam as our guy has brought the mainstream to us.

I feel the same way, but to be fair, it's not just Cam.

Rivera, Chud, McDermott and co. have helped infuse the team and fan base with a new energy.

Win or lose, it is a totally different experience this year than in 2010.

3 people like this

Posted

I'm still trying to get used to the fact that when the offense steps on the field we have a good chance to get a first down and maybe even score.

2 people like this