Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best place to get score updates?

7 posts in this topic

Posted

This is the first year in a LONG time that I haven't had off for the opening day of games. Does anyone know of a good place where I can have all of the ongoing games with live updates?

It used to be common, but now, everywhere has video or lame score updates.

I just want something that shows the games that are going on (without it being a full scoreboard with all of the games buried in the listing), that are updated quickly.

Posted

cbssports.com

Posted

FoxSports has the whole bracket and updates the scores fairly quickly. It's pretty easy to switch from region to region and it let's you know at a glance what games are going on live at the time...

Posted

For some reason, their website locks me up. I think they have too much going on (with ads and things) on the pages for my work computer to handle.

They also seem to be way behind on their scores.

Posted

FoxSports has the whole bracket and updates the scores fairly quickly. It's pretty easy to switch from region to region and it let's you know at a glance what games are going on live at the time...

Cool, I haven't thought about Fox. I'll check it out.

Edit: This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Posted

espn.com along the top of the screen has the same type of thing. I'm using it since CBS Sportsline is blocked at my office.

Posted

I like Ncaa.com because you can actually watch videos of the games. I open a few games at a time, and watch the interesting ones.