Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

solorca

NCAA Tourney Discussion.

245 posts in this topic

We are looking pretty good now. Hansbrough is playing great against Johnson.

He's handling Johnson and showing that he will be able to play in the nba. Getting the shot over the Lanky, tall Johnson.

Wow you would think Carolina would be getting some Calls, but nope. An LSU Offensive foul leads to a foul on hansbrough and on the other end Ellington is fouled on a layup. Guess the refs decided the game was fair and balanced enough.

I'll say it now, Lawson at 80 Percent is the best point guard in the nation.

I'll say it now, Lawson at 80 Percent is the best point guard in the nation.

Lawson is absolutely amazing. How about that last bucket he made:thumbsup: Talk about a sweet move.:D

Lawson is absolutely amazing:D How about that last bucket he made:thumbsup: Talk about a sweet move.:D

Who was trying to guard him on that one, was it Thorton? Whoever it was he broke they ankles.....badly.....

LSU made that run, Then UNC shut the door. UNC up 15 now with 2 left to go.

I'm not sure who that was. I just hope his toe doesn't get too messed up after this game. We need him.

I'm not sure who that was. I just hope his toe doesn't get too messed up after this game. We need him.

Yea he played a lot more in the second half then I thought he would, but LSU making that run had a lot to do with him playing so much.

Lawson won't be 100% the rest of the way, so he may as well push through the pain...It's not going to get worse.

Lawson won't be 100% the rest of the way, so he may as well push through the pain...It's not going to get worse.

agreed, Like I said though. Lawson at 80 percent is the best PG in the tourney.