Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

solorca

NCAA Tourney Discussion.

245 posts in this topic

Pitt won because of the refs, sad.....

so far with only a couple of mins into the Lville - sienna game and the refs have missed 2 calls in Lville's favor.

Sienna up 4 with 7 to go, Marquette up 2 with 1 to go, Michigan St up 2 with the ball with 2 to go.

This might have been the worst officiating for a whole day I've ever seen.

Well the sweet 16 is set and 15 of those teams are seeded 1-5. Not a bad job by the selection committee. Only #12 Arizona is a surprise. Actually it isn't that big of a surprise. Seems like about every other year the team that has the most critics for getting a bid, always uses it as bulletin board material and makes a deep run into the tourney.

Well the sweet 16 is set and 15 of those teams are seeded 1-5. Not a bad job by the selection committee. Only #12 Arizona is a surprise. Actually it isn't that big of a surprise. Seems like about every other year the team that has the most critics for getting a bid, always uses it as bulletin board material and makes a deep run into the tourney.

yea not too bad on the seeding.

The officiating has been terrible for all of the games I have seen so far, heavily skewed in favor of one team in just about every game.

The officiating has been terrible for all of the games I have seen so far, heavily skewed in favor of one team in just about every game.

I have to agree with that. Pitt's was by far the worse I had seen though. Blair fouled out twice in the time I watched the game. He was pushing off for rebounds and knocking people down for them. It was ridiculous. Sienna also got screwed early on in the game, second half was a little better but not much.

duke-flopping-camp-app.jpg

hahaha that really made my day a bit better. :)

Damn, this has been a long week waiting for the games to resume.