Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

solorca

NCAA Tourney Discussion.

245 posts in this topic

Purdue squeaks by NI

Turtle looking good against Cal.

Phew.

Now take out Memphis for me.

I have them bowing out against missouri...I'll take either just to bust up the brackets

I'm so retarded.

I've got Marquette taking out Mizzou and Marquette beating the Turtle to get to the Elite Eight.

Marquette?

Whatever, who knows.

I'm so retarded.

I've got Marquette taking out Mizzou and Marquette beating the Turtle to get to the Elite Eight.

Marquette?

Whatever, who knows.

Marquette is fully capable of doing that, don't panic...

With out one of/ if not their best player its going to be tough for them to get on a winning streak in the tourney.

With out one of/ if not their best player its going to be tough for them to get on a winning streak in the tourney.

I understand that but they're still fully capable of doing what Epistaxis needs them to do, IMO. Doesn't mean they will, but they are capable...

Not as good as they usually are.

I've only missed one game today, but unfortunately it was Butler, a team that I had as an Elite 8 pick. It was one of those picks that just snowballed.

I had them upsetting UNC in the second round, then playing Western Kentucky in the Sweet 16.

I've only missed one game today, but unfortunately it was Butler, a team that I had as an Elite 8 pick. It was one of those picks that just snowballed.

I had them upsetting UNC in the second round, then playing Western Kentucky in the Sweet 16.

That's what you get for picking against UNC.

Memphis almost destroyed my bracket. I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt and I put them in the final four (I didn't think UConn would make it without Dyson). Memphis can still do it, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Maryland beat them Saturday...I'd actually like to see that.