• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

The Official Naanee is Garbage Thread

I know this is off topic but green bay is absolutely raping the broncos right now. Check that score out.

We need to find a brandon lloyd. An underachieving veteran who blows up into a superstar.

Yeah I agree, to be a vet he can't come thru in the clutch. RR must don't like Lafell or something and has anyone heard anything bout Pilares? But personally I'm game for cutting Naanee and signing T.O. if he's healthy or Moss if he'd come out of retirement.

He must look great in practice if Cam still has enough confidence in this bum to target him. If he starts next week again, I'm gonna be tight :mad:

Of course he looks great in practice. He's practicing against our defense. :frown:

Of course he looks great in practice. He's practicing against our defense. :frown:

You got a point!!

He just seems like he is going through the motions with no emotion. I wonder how this guy can keep a job with any team as many passes as he drops. Armanti might drop just as many, but at least he is learning and has emotion. I will be amazed if LaFell isn't the #2 next week. I would rather see Pilares or Edwards over Noemotionnee.

Jesus christ cut him. They showed Naanee open on the one play and I'm like Cam saw him, he just knew better. Why Lafell and Armanti aren't 2 and 3, I don't know. Let this jobber play special teams, its what he's good at. I wince every time we throw this clown garbage the ball.

We need a DT or CB before we need a WR.. come on man.

meh...I think we will be fine at CB and DT with a few FA pickups. I rather get a stud at WR in the draft(if the top OT is gone).

meh...I think we will be fine at CB and DT with a few FA pickups. I rather get a stud at WR in the draft(if the top OT is gone).

I rather we go after vjax and draft the rest of our needs..

The two things I dont understand about Chud is...

Why the hell he likes to use RB run plays out of the shotgun when Newton was performing well under center.

Why the hell is Naanee starting a #2 when Brandon LaFell is playing as well or not better in all categories. Clowney and Martin out performed Naanee in the preseason yet this guy is our #2 WTF!