Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cat'sGrowl

Coaching Staff: Not as Good As We Hoped?

71 posts in this topic

You made a post-loss bitch and moan thread that brought nothing to the forum. Next time we lose turn your computer off and go sit in the corner so we don't have to be witness to your rants. thank you and have a nice day

lol. Was i supposed to act like we won? We lost, and this forum is for discussing the team. IF you don't like having to read about why we lost, then perhaps YOU should be the one who steps away for a while. I have every right to discuss the reason's for our defeat. Coaching is the central reason behind it.

really? how many games did you watch last year where our QB posted 374 yds with 3 TDs and we put 29 points on the board? OMG the sky is falling chicken little! seriously, STFU and quit whining

lol. Was i supposed to act like we won? We lost, and this forum is for discussing the team. IF you don't like having to read about why we lost, then perhaps YOU should be the one who steps away for a while. I have every right to discuss the reason's for our defeat. Coaching is the central reason behind it.

Yeah you have every right to voice your opinions but those opinions are premature. Its the 4th game for a new coaching staff thats looking for an identity give them time before you bring out the pitch forks.

I understand rivera being a rookie coach but the other coaches there are no excuses.

really? how many games did you watch last year where our QB posted 374 yds with 3 TDs and we put 29 points on the board? OMG the sky is falling chicken little! seriously, STFU and quit whining

Some people are just satisfied with being entertained. Others just want to win. Others get sick of seeing a team GIVING games away, whether they win or lose (i.e., "not playing smart football").

Which are you?

Are these numbers suppose to please me? What are you getting at?

Because the numbers I'm focused on are our red zone problems, which is completely due to the "rainbows to the endzone" line of though Chud gets whenever we step across the 50

Things like penalties also grab my attention as well.

Yeah you have every right to voice your opinions but those opinions are premature. Its the 4th game for a new coaching staff thats looking for an identity give them time before you bring out the pitch forks.

I have no pitch fork. I'm not asking for Rivera to be fired. I'm asking why he continues to make the same mistakes, along with Chud.

I just find this interesting, in 2002 the panthers were 3-8 going into the end of the season. We finished 7-9...we're in the same position team building wise...all is not lost on this season and the future is bright as hell.

i'm for winning, but i am also realistic. new schemes, new coach, new coordinator, new players and you guys act like we should be winning every game with a shot at the super bowl. realistically, we go 6-10 at best this year. so i dont get worked up over a loss like this. is it aggravating? yes. do i ge frustrated with the calls/mental mistakes? yes. but i expect this things to happen with a team that is growing. be patient and give the team some time to grow. its only the 4th game of the season. rome wasnt built in a day.

1 person likes this

I'm disappointed with dumb decisions helping pile up the losses and detracting from all the talent on this team. You can't have over 500 yards of total offense, control the clock, go even on the TO battle, and lose.

If Zod or Mr. Scot makes this thread, they are praised. Cat'sGrowl gets torn apart. lol

I'm disappointed with dumb decisions helping pile up the losses and detracting from all the talent on this team. You can't have over 500 yards of total offense, control the clock, go even on the TO battle, and lose.

i agree with you on everything above.....however....still a young team. this time next year...i wont be as forgiving. for now, i will try to keep my blood pressure under 120 ;-)