Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam's Response to Olsen

357 posts in this topic

Posted

:lol: like I said I'm not opening the pay for play scheme can of worms. All I will say is there is an investigation at Auburn currently and the truth may or may not come out whatever it is. As for me not having a problem with what the reporter did....I didn't, IF it was true, it wasn't so as far as I'm concerned he's a pos hack job. If you think I dislike Cam you really don't read enough of my posts....

Posted

"Tight end Greg Olsen walked by Cam Newton, who was sitting on a chair in front of his locker stewing after Sunday’s latest loss, and tried to offer some words of encouragement, telling the rookie he gave the team a chance to win.

But he nearly got his head bitten off.

Newton, who tends to take each loss to heart, quickly shrugged Olsen off with his arms in a perturbed manner, mumbling something about close not being good enough."

“You play the game to win it obviously,” Newton said. “We just have to find a way. We had plenty of opportunities to capitalize, but the good thing is we’re extremely close. We have some guys battling, but we just have to find a way.”

"After he had time to settle down, Newton would later apologize publicly for shrugging off Olsen, saying he respects his veteran teammates, especially a guy who has bailed him out more than once." http://www.shelbystar.com/sports/chicago-58919-won-column.html

Can the manginas stop bitching now? Bunch of....[smfh]

Posted

man what is with you, seriously

all you seem to do here is try to push other posters buttons and claim they don't like Cam if they don't love everything about him 100%. Well I'm sorry, some of us are capable of deeper thoughts than "me love cam newton" or "me hate cam newton."

It's seriously cave man mentality. I'm going to bash you in the head until you submit and agree with me....

Posted

Like I said 5 times already...."if this isn't true' date=' he should and will be buried for it". Keep trying to act like I'm supporting this guy fabricating news out of nothing though....[/quote']

U love the attention, so stop ur nonsense.

Posted

U love the attention, so stop ur nonsense.

I don't even know where you managed to pull that from....

Posted

Some of America's greatest minds in this thread.....

1 person likes this

Posted

Some of America's greatest minds in this thread.....

Now that you've joined us, this thread might as well become a football thinktank. ;)

Posted

In this particular case im gonna go with the : video or never happened, If it indeed happened I think something needs to be done because even when Cam is our golden boy atm that kind of behavior should not be tolerated and less with someone who did his part to try and win the game.

Posted

nah I don't think cam said "fug you" to Olsen, sounds more like he said something along the lines of "Not fuging good enough to win" if he cursed at all. It's all good, I doubt it means anything to Olsen.

Posted

In this particular case im gonna go with the : video or never happened, If it indeed happened I think something needs to be done because even when Cam is our golden boy atm that kind of behavior should not be tolerated and less with someone who did his part to try and win the game.

Well it doesn't seem like it happened, so I honestly hope that hack job gets ripped apart by the Natl media. Although this will somehow be spun into me praising him for being brave enough to lie on twitter....

1 person likes this

Posted

Well it doesn't seem like it happened' date=' so I honestly hope that hack job gets ripped apart be the Natl media. Although this will somehow be spun into me praising him for being brave enough to lie on twitter....[/quote']

that's because you apparently worship the filth of the earth... jouranlists!1221!!!

Posted

that's because you apparently worship the sum of the other... jouranlists!1221!!!

We're plotting our world domination as I type this...any suggestions?