Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Cam's Response to Olsen

357 posts in this topic

U love the attention, so stop ur nonsense.

I don't even know where you managed to pull that from....

Some of America's greatest minds in this thread.....

1 person likes this

Some of America's greatest minds in this thread.....

Now that you've joined us, this thread might as well become a football thinktank. ;)

In this particular case im gonna go with the : video or never happened, If it indeed happened I think something needs to be done because even when Cam is our golden boy atm that kind of behavior should not be tolerated and less with someone who did his part to try and win the game.

nah I don't think cam said "fug you" to Olsen, sounds more like he said something along the lines of "Not fuging good enough to win" if he cursed at all. It's all good, I doubt it means anything to Olsen.

In this particular case im gonna go with the : video or never happened, If it indeed happened I think something needs to be done because even when Cam is our golden boy atm that kind of behavior should not be tolerated and less with someone who did his part to try and win the game.

Well it doesn't seem like it happened, so I honestly hope that hack job gets ripped apart by the Natl media. Although this will somehow be spun into me praising him for being brave enough to lie on twitter....

1 person likes this

Well it doesn't seem like it happened' date=' so I honestly hope that hack job gets ripped apart be the Natl media. Although this will somehow be spun into me praising him for being brave enough to lie on twitter....[/quote']

that's because you apparently worship the filth of the earth... jouranlists!1221!!!

that's because you apparently worship the sum of the other... jouranlists!1221!!!

We're plotting our world domination as I type this...any suggestions?

Now that you've joined us, this thread might as well become a football thinktank. ;)

:party:

Can't believe this hasn't been locked...

Mods probably all got drunk after the loss and passed out...