Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam's Response to Olsen

357 posts in this topic

Posted

...because it wasn't a good game?

Cam had a good game, Olsen was trying to pick the kid up after a tough loss....this is on Cam and only Cam people trying to blame Olsen are fuging idiots....

1 person likes this

Posted

The cam to olsen, delhomme to smitty parallel is going just perfectly

Posted

please leave' date=' you're race baiting and it's really getting old here....we have a black qb, guess what the only people who care about his skin color are the race baiters like yourself....[/quote']

So ur accusing me of race-baiting based on WHAT? I guess it must be ur concious.

The fact that a grown man couldn't wait to get to his twitter and send out what someone said in a locker room speaks more volumes than what I say...How about that.

Posted

how is good game a dumbass comment....:confused:

Consider the context.

It will come to you.

Posted

Cam had a good game' date=' Olsen was trying to pick the kid up after a tough loss....this is on Cam and only Cam people trying to blame Olsen are fuging idiots....[/quote']

So only the fans should get angry when they lose a game...Not the players.

And ur accusing me of baiting...hmmmmm

Posted

Let me be perfectly clear, I wish Cam had handled the situation better. But you don't say "good game" when you lost to a player who takes a loss personally. Go tell Ray Lewis, Peyton Manning, or Tom Brady good game after the Ravens, Colts, or Patriots lose, and see how they react. I'm sure it's not sunshine and rainbows.

1 person likes this

Posted

Smootsdaddy owning this thread

Posted

So ur accusing me of race-baiting based on WHAT? I guess it must be ur concious.

The fact that a grown man couldn't wait to get to his twitter and send out what someone said in a locker room speaks more volumes than what I say...How about that.

Damn, aren't a bit to dramatic...I'm amazed how extremely self-righteous some folks are towards Cam. The guy can't even fart withou folks acting all self-righteous towards him...

I wonder if it were Tom Brady or Blaine Gabbert would u have been saying that...SMDH

Posted

Cam had a good game' date=' Olsen was trying to pick the kid up after a tough loss....this is on Cam and only Cam people trying to blame Olsen are fuging idiots....[/quote']

I completely agree. I like Cam, but for people to try to sway this away from him is just stupid. I understand being disappointed over a loss, but no need to say "F*ck you" to one of the two guys who actually had a decent receiving game today.

Posted

Trust me, I love Cam as much as the next guy, but over half your posts are either race baiting, talking about race, or racially motivated.

It's insane, considering you've only been here a month & talk about race 3 out of 4 posts.

Posted

Yeah, cause u folks are making so much out of it.

Fug you!!

;)

Posted

No doubt. Anybody that has been in a locker room has heard way worse than this. It's only news because of who said it.