I see this thread is close to getting locked

It should, after I insult your ass.

#77 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,766 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:53 PM

First things first: I AM NOT COMPARING CAM TO MJ!!!

This isn't the same 'attitude' the pre-draft pundits were talking about. They questioned his drive and work ethic. This kid wants it, and wants it now. Hes going to hit plenty of stumbling blocks but he isn't used to losing. Guys get pissed off at their teammates all the time. In fact, a lot of the great ones do it.

Look at Brady and Manning.

Thank you DP. Knowledge is power.

LOLing@ the pansies thinking this will destroy the locker room.

#78 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,452 posts

It's one thing to let tempers flare in practice or on the playing field, but I don't understand why this would come up during a press conference assuming it happened which it probably didn't.

It makes no difference where it was said. If he said it, he said it.

#79 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,113 posts

Well, unlike folks like u, I don't automatically take everything little thing that is mentioned in the media and start accusing someone of it. Sadly, it seems to be the norm these days...

To prove my point, this thread has already spun 7 pages and we don't even know if it's truthful or not but since it's Cam, who cares.

When did I accuse him of anything. I said if he said that he has a lot of growing up to do....how bout backtrack and make sure you're attacking someone for what they actually said....

#80 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,473 posts

Well, unlike folks like u, I don't automatically take everything little thing that is mentioned in the media and start accusing someone of it. Sadly, it seems to be the norm these days...

To prove my point, this thread has already spun 7 pages and we don't even know if it's truthful or not but since it's Cam, who cares.

I would like you all to know that footballisasport is accusing Cam Newton of lying in a press conference for snapping at his fellow player.

just fyi, Cam came out and apologized in the media to Olsen, said he snapped at him and was sorry. Earlier, MULTIPLE writers were reporting that there were a lot of unhappy people in our locker room and that Cam and Olsen got in a 'fight'. (I think they used the words "very minor kerfluffle" and stuff)

whether Cam said "fug you" or "man screw you" I hope this is an isolated incident, and tbqh, I don't think exactly what he said mattered as much as the fact he reacted how he did.

#81 Huffgolf30

Huffgolf30

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:55 PM

Cam's not use to losing. He's going to have to grow up some and deal with it for at least this season. The media will eat this up. I'm already picturing that idiot skip bayless on first take ignoring the 300+ yards and going right to the cam-olsen drama.

#82 pawsandclaws

pawsandclaws

Speaker of the House

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:56 PM

Thats the same response I gave my wife when she said they played well.
Typed from my I phone out in my shed.

#83 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,951 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:57 PM

It should, after I insult your ass.

Posted Image

#84 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,766 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:59 PM

Thats the same response I gave my wife when she said they played well.
Typed from my I phone out in my shed.

I turn into the biggest asshole during games. I won't accept phone calls, comments, or questions from anyone.

What pisses me off more, is after reacting to any of the above, my wife's response: "we must be losing..."

:lol:

I wish she wasn't right.

That being said, I relate to Cam.

#85 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

• HUDDLER
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:00 PM

Thinkng about it I think he was looking at LA when he said what is being said what he said lol

#86 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:00 PM

saying Cam is a cancer is ridiculous... this kind of poo happens once in a while, it depends on where he goes from here.

Yeah, cause we all really need to keep an eye on this kid...IMO, the way some u folks treat this kid is so telling...

#87 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,505 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:01 PM

Guys who fought hard on the field and suffered a big loss are angry and upset. They say things they don't mean in the heat of the moment. They get over it and move on like most guys do. No harm no foul, guys are guys.

Media gets ahold of it and make a big deal about it. They try to make it a bone of contention and if Newton and Olsen don't hook up for a TD in the next game, start making things up. They want to make it more than it was. Newton not wanting anyone to make him feel better or to console him. He is pissed off and angry. Best to leave him alone. Other players will figure it out.

#88 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,473 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:02 PM

Yeah, cause we all really need to keep an eye on this kid...IMO, the way some u folks treat this kid is so telling...

Where did I say we had to keep an eye on him?

stop being a troll.

#89 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,064 posts

Cam's not use to losing. He's going to have to grow up some and deal with it for at least this season. The media will eat this up. I'm already picturing that idiot skip bayless on first take ignoring the 300+ yards and going right to the cam-olsen drama.

Yeah, cause u folks are making so much out of it.

#90 ShutDwn

ShutDwn

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts

@Joe Person:

Cam Newton apologizes through media to TE Greg Olsen. Newton wasn't pleased when Olsen tried to console him after loss.

Was not a major blowup or anything, but Newton said "that was the wrong thing to do."

Calm down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.