Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mrs Pantherfan

Homeland on Showtime

102 posts in this topic

Where are they filming Homeland at? Is it around freedom park/myers park area?

They filmed in Freedom a lot last year. Not sure on how much they are filming in MP, but that is where they are right now.

Should have! Mandy also said that meeters and greeters have been nothing but polite every time they approach any of the cast. Are you talking about the Teeter off of East? I was coming back from there this AM only to see the Jersey Mikes where the Blockbuster used to be is now open...made my week.

jersey mikes???? seriously?? nice!!!

They film all over..Lincolnton area...Huntersville area..sound stages here and there...

jersey mikes???? seriously?? nice!!!

They film all over..Lincolnton area...Huntersville area..sound stages here and there...

JM's, a cupcake place and a frogurt place. Looks like I will be Jared from Subway in reverse this summer.

I went to the one by my house a couple weeks ago...I was craving the pepper spread stuff...and what the fug do you know/?? They're out of it for like 3 to 5 months!!! what the hell, man??

Wahhhhhhh?! How can you be out of a pepper spread for more than 3 to 5 minutes?

THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!!!

1 person likes this

So I'm at The Liberty eating lunch today and Damian Lewis was right behind me eating lunch...so instead of bothering him to tell him how he's a hot piece of british ginger..I used my forward facing option on my phone and snapped him eating instead...so I guess I'm kind of stalking him?? ...

IMAG1010.jpg?t=1340993089

too bad you're not british

but your accent would make women's panties fall right off

So, I had to bump this thread...

We got 6 months of free Showtime and thought I remembered Kurb or someone on here talking about this show in the past... Season 1 is on demand, and we've watched the first 9 episodes since Saturday...

This is a good show... It is definitely underrated...

Also, Claire Danes has no tits...