Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Serious question for Obama voters

95 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Someone needs to do more research. You forgot solar. Also wave power, but that can also be considered hydroelectric. There is also lab grown algae that produces extremely low toxic emissions in regards to diesel fuel. Yes you are right though, nuc power is very safe but it poses the question of "what to do with spent fuel rods?" Geothermal energy is one of the best solutions in areas where it is available.

I am sorry...I know that solar and wave power are clean power sources but i havent heard of any where that they are being used in a large scale application..i.e. powering a Large us city.

Posted · Report post

never cheated and i never will. it's not hard or rare among people with self control greater than monkeys. but i actually do have character, unlike john mccain.

Have you ever gone to a church for 20 years, had a hate monger spewing all kinds of crap to you and the rest of the flock, defended him when his hate speeches were made public, then went back on that when you found out he was hurting your chances to win office?

Posted · Report post

never cheated and i never will. it's not hard or rare among people with self control greater than monkeys. but i actually do have character, unlike john mccain.

Have you ever agreed to run against someone in a way that would limit the campaign spending for both sides, then realized you could raise a lot more than him so you went back on your word, then postured yourself as the candidate of fiscal responsibility and change?

Posted · Report post

i never claimed obama to be a saint. i could name stuff he's done worse than the lame stuff you mentioned. but you are the one who used character in the argument as if mccain is some kind of classy north berlinian.

Posted · Report post

Have you ever agreed to run against someone in a way that would limit the campaign spending for both sides, then realized you could raise a lot more than him so you went back on your word, then postured yourself as the candidate of fiscal responsibility and change?

mccain knew when he did that the rnc would always be able to out raise the dnc so it was a completely hollow gesture on his part.

not to mention mccain took advantage of his wife's largesse pretty liberally.

Posted · Report post

i never claimed obama to be a saint. i could name stuff he's done worse than the lame stuff you mentioned. but you are the one who used character in the argument as if mccain is some kind of classy north berlinian.

If you look at McCain's track record (he's been in Washington as long as Obama has been alive) his ding marks are remarkably few.

Posted · Report post

his ding marks are remarkably few.

lol

Posted · Report post

I am genuinely curious about your opinion because I am having a hard time getting behind his policies and the direction he wants to take our country.

What has Obama done thus far in his first term that gives you confidence in his decision making?

Feel free to burn me and call me whatever names you want. But I'd also like an honest answer to the question. During the campaign, I asked for anybody to name three significant things Obama had accomplished in his career, and not one person could give me an answer.

Obviously, this is a rhetorical post . . . no answer, no list of examples, would be good enough to satisfy the poster. The phrase "geniunely curious" is a joke, as is this phony's supposed attitude of having a mind open to "geniune" discussion. Another hilarious line is, "But I'd also like an honest answer to the question." What is honest to a man like this? I suggest SouthCakPanther stick to writing about poop, as he has done so often, because he is no better than his true subject matter.

Posted · Report post

I am sorry...I know that solar and wave power are clean power sources but i havent heard of any where that they are being used in a large scale application..i.e. powering a Large us city.

It's all good...seems I forgot one too, hydrogen. But yeah, Reedsport , Oregon among other international cities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave_power#Modern_technology

...and I'm not a Democrap or Repuglican, just a person who wants a smarter U.S.

Posted · Report post

Obviously, this is a rhetorical post . . . no answer, no list of examples, would be good enough to satisfy the poster. The phrase "geniunely curious" is a joke, as is this phony's supposed attitude of having a mind open to "geniune" discussion. Another hilarious line is, "But I'd also like an honest answer to the question." What is honest to a man like this? I suggest SouthCakPanther stick to writing about poop, as he has done so often, because he is no better than his true subject matter.

So by comparison, you don't know schitt?

Posted · Report post

darth-vader-gloves-3.jpg