30 replies to this topic

#1 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:54 PM

Sorry guys, can't wait to see how the tailgate is going to go down this week. I am flying from Camp Pendleton, California to attend the game this week. Have about 10-12 family members and friends comin with me. Any details on the tailgate??? GO PANTHERS!!!

#2 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:56 PM

Is this official???

#3 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:56 PM

fug yea, i made it so!

#4 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:01 PM

fug yea, i made it so!

Sucks for you...now you have to donate $5,000 to Toys for Tots, along with providing food and drinks for all of the Huddlers that show up. If you are lucky the tent will be provided by Zod.

#5 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:03 PM

Lol, well then no, it is not official.

#6 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:41 PM

Someone will start a thread in a few days, check back then. You will get all of your answers there...

Can you bring me some Cactus Cooler? :D

#7 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,086 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 03 October 2011 - 02:51 PM

I know that Andy will be creating the Official Tailagate thread for the Saints game this Sunday.

However, I do know that Ranucci is sponsoring this one.....so be ready for some outstanding BBQ, Turds, and Wings.

We will be at the same location on 3rd Street and will be kicking things off around the 7AM hour.....will have some Bojangles Biscuits for the early arrivers (all 5 of us).

Stay tuned for more details.

#8 N.O.504Gripp

N.O.504Gripp

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:14 PM

Coming to Carolina for the first time, came to the board to find out with the tailgate atmosphere is like at the stadium an I ran across this thread. Not to start any type of long drawn out argument but it baffles me how rival teams who haven't one anything (Superbowl, I know the Saints only have one) can fix their mouth to call the Saints the ''Aints". What "Aint" the Saints done yet win two Superbowls because the Panthers Aint won one. Good Luck this weekend...the Panthers drafted a future pro bowl quarteback when they got Cam.

#9 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,086 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:16 PM

Coming to Carolina for the first time, came to the board to find out with the tailgate atmosphere is like at the stadium an I ran across this thread. Not to start any type of long drawn out argument but it baffles me how rival teams who haven't one anything (Superbowl, I know the Saints only have one) can fix their mouth to call the Saints the ''Aints". What "Aint" the Saints done yet win two Superbowls because the Panthers Aint won one. Good Luck this weekend...the Panthers drafted a future pro bowl quarteback when they got Cam.

Hmmmmm......maybe it has something to do with the fact that you were the absolute worst franchise for like 5 decades before you won anything.

I would say that 2 NFC Championship games and an NFL appearance in our first 10 years trumps the decades of shitty football that the Saints have suffered through.

#10 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,445 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:17 PM

uh....we aren't the only ones who call you guys that. newsflash.

also--> one ≠ won

#11 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:23 PM

uh....we aren't the only ones who call you guys that. newsflash.

also--> one ≠ won

He got it right towards the end..."Aint won one".

Proper English, as well.

#12 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:24 PM

That's awesome! The last game I was at was sponsored by them as well. He will get plenty of donations from my group!

#13 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,086 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:25 PM

That's awesome! The last game I was at was sponsored by them as well. He will get plenty of donations from my group!

Great to hear....on the donations. It is all for the kids.

#14 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:27 PM

My father in law was born and raised in NO. Huge Saints fan. He hears the poo all the time. We call them the "aints" because we HATE your team not because of a factual argument.

#15 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:29 PM

Great to hear....on the donations. It is all for the kids.

My unit is actively involved in Toys for Tots on the west coast, it's a great program.

http://www.funnygrin...all-off-of-curb :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.