Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Israeli troops acted humanely and justly in Gaza strip

55 posts in this topic

Posted

No accusing you of being liberal. Your arguments and staccato retorts are CLASSIC lib psyche.

Lib psyche? what in the world are you talking about? Do you ever stop to read what you write or do you just mash all the keys on your computer, fart in a bag and press submit?

But whatev. I read for goofing off at least 4-6 books a month. Not counting other mags(haven't read Newsweek in 5 years) or blogs or net news sources.

reading the twilight series doesn't help you try to talk politics to someone who actually knows what's going on.

Newsweek. Really. fiz, take what you read and multiply it by 5 when it comes to what I read.

you've read the whole goosebumps collection congratulations.

I digest enough financial reports as it relates to geo political trends to make you go for the Biggest Loser Internet Thread Edition. When you read something go ahead and add 3 years to the timeline and you will be where I already will be at.

WAAAAAAAA I READ MORE THAN YOU DO HERE IS AN ENTIRE POST ABOUT IT

What Israel exports is irrelevant to this.

Israel is one of the biggest exporters of in the world of security consultation firms. Their economic incentive to cause havoc in the political community is very relevant to the discussion.

You don't take a knife to a gunfight.

what are you even talking about

That alone is cause for an ouster of Hammas.

how do you go from a tired truism to a cause for regime change what the hell are you talking about.

But despite your extensive vocabulary there is one word you lack. Concession.

Not beers and hot dogs either. But the ability to concede or see another's point. You simply can't do it. Which will serve you well as a laywer in your next life. :driving:

lol you're such an awful writer

I have forgotten more than you know.

I believe that if you ever knew anything you've forgotten it.

Posted

lol stay classy IDF everyone here quick rush to defend this poo

15245789.jpg

Posted

nice work interwebz wunderkid..

Your local coffee shop super latte is on the way. You win yet another argument from sheer stubborness and myopia.

Posted

Hey Fiz my female friend wants to fug you because she thinks the way you debate is sexy.

Posted

I wonder how people would feel if the Israelis had been in Palestine for 1000 years and all of the sudden the Palestinians began encroaching on their land and eventually created their own state backed by the rest of the Middle East and possibly Russia.

I'm sure that the numerous Israeli terrorist groups that would spring up to fight against the Palestinians in THAT case would receive plenty of unofficial support from governments in the West and official support of the people, rather than the reprehension of both.

I don't feel sorry for Israel in the least.

Posted

Hey Fiz my female friend wants to fug you because she thinks the way you debate is sexy.

If there were only a straight guy there that could fug her she wouldn't have to pine away for an internet hero.

Posted

We're just friends. Sorry I don't run around with a hard-on like a drooling retard trying to hump everything I can put my dick in. I'll get to work on being more "straight" for you though ;)

Posted

We're just friends. Sorry I don't run around with a hard-on like a drooling retard trying to hump everything I can put my dick in. I'll get to work on being more "straight" for you though ;)

You're going to have a difficult time doing that based on the fine young malery of your posts.

Posted

Okay hold on let me try to make my posts more manly for you.

"Goddamn my nuts itch. I sure do hate black people and other minorities. They're so lazy and the cause of all of America's problems and other baseless assumptions.

I'm horny, I should go beat the fug out of my wife with a tire iron for not knowing that I wanted her to get me a beer. Stupid bitch. She's so useless. So are my kids. Might as well fug my daughter and put her to some good use.

"Man I hate books and education and science and thinking etc etc. I'm sure glad I can have my church tell me what to do. Wouldn't want to think on my own, that'd be gay."

Posted

Okay hold on let me try to make my posts more manly for you.

"Goddamn my nuts itch. I sure do hate black people and other minorities. They're so lazy and the cause of all of America's problems and other baseless assumptions.

I'm horny, I should go beat the fug out of my wife with a tire iron for not knowing that I wanted her to get me a beer. Stupid bitch. She's so useless. So are my kids. Might as well fug my daughter and put her to some good use.

"Man I hate books and education and science and thinking etc etc. I'm sure glad I can have my church tell me what to do. Wouldn't want to think on my own, that'd be gay."

so not only are you a fine young male, but you're a bigot, a chauvinist, and a dumbass?? Wow that's a rare combination.

Posted

No but considering all my posts tend to be on the liberal side of the political spectrum I figured that's why I was a fine young male. So I thought maybe I should imitate the constituency of the Republican Party.

Posted

No but considering all my posts tend to be on the liberal side of the political spectrum I figured that's why I was a fine young male. So I thought maybe I should imitate the constituency of the Republican Party.

cool, so I'll add lame and not funny to the list.