Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Israeli troops acted humanely and justly in Gaza strip

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Wasn't trying to be funny, I seriously desperately pine for you to not think of me as a fine young male. I'll probably lay awake all night tonight brainstorming endlessly on how to prove my heterosexuality to you.

Posted

Wasn't trying to be funny, I seriously desperately pine for you to not think of me as a fine young male. I'll probably lay awake all night tonight brainstorming endlessly on how to prove my heterosexuality to you.

You'd sleep better if you'd screw a woman before going to bed.

Posted

Are you trying to live vicariously through me or something? Why does me getting laid interest you so much? Because I have a female friend with whom I don't try and shove my dick in one of her orifices all the time I must not have sex with ANYONE?

Posted

Are you trying to live vicariously through me or something? Why does me getting laid interest you so much? Because I have a female friend with whom I don't try and shove my dick in one of her orifices all the time I must not have sex with ANYONE?

See, you would be Israel, not messing with her, just trying to sleep in peace. She would be Hamas, wanting to start something with you every 30 days or so.

Posted

I was just pointing out how gay your post was.

"Hey I've got a woman in here! She is horny and wants to fug you because of you're cool post!"

Posted

lol she never tries to start anything with me though :(

Posted

I was just pointing out how gay your post was.

"Hey I've got a woman in here! She is horny and wants to fug you because of you're cool post!"

Yes that's exactly what I was going for with that post. It wasn't something she said to me jokingly and then I repeated it in my post to Fiz to fug with her. No, not at all.

Posted

lol she never tries to start anything with me though :(

Oh. Well I'm sorry I said anything. It's her that is gay, not you. I apologize.

Ask her if she has any hot lesbian friends.

Posted

She is a lesbian so I'm sure she does.

Posted

The key word was "hot" though.

Posted

She's not one of those fat bulldyke lesbians that tend have fat bulldyke lesbian friends.

Don't worry ;)

Posted

Don't make disparaging remarks about overweight gay people dude, that's just not cool.