• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#16 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,208 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:57 AM

I don't buy the argument that the Israelis should be valuing the lives of the Palestinians as much as their own in armed conflict.

But that's rather irrelevant because I don't support the state of Israel or its right to exist at all either way. Period.

#17 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:18 PM

Maybe Fiz shoulda told Yasser (when he was alive) that going to washington or the UN and moaning about unfair treatment, and demanding peace, then speaking and rebel rousing for Israel's complete and utter destruction, while supporting school bus bombings was probably not the best way to win sympathy.

#18 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:34 PM

But that's rather irrelevant because I don't support the state of Israel or its right to exist at all either way. Period.

I'll let them know. I'm sure they'll be heartbroken.

#19 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,400 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:43 PM

holy poo is this really a "war is hell" argument?

yep, it is!

lol hooooooooooooooooly poo

the oppression of palestinians is hardwired into every level of israeli society.

are military flyovers so frequent that organizations exist to give hearing aids to palestinian children a squad level decision?

is the epidemic of malnourishment among palestinian children due to israeli food embargoes a squad level decision?

is destroying their sewage and power systems a squad level decision?

shooting at ambulances?

using precision guided munitions to destroy UN Schools?

a government led by an elected party whos platform is essentially "we're not bombing palestine enough?"

do all of these things REALLY strike you as squad decisions?

yes I clearly love the unnecessary deaths of civilians because I understand that terrorism has a point and isn't just the brown savage people agains the whites BRAVO GOOD SHOW

Wow...you're just full of propaganda.

Yeah...hearing aids for kids due to flyovers...not the rockets that just took off in their backyard gardens.

Malnourishment...yeah...maybe they should request Iran to send a ship w/ FOOD instead of armaments. I'm sure there's an embargo on weapons too. Right?
http://news.bbc.co.u...ast/7883295.stm
Sure they weren't destined for Hamas....and I love the analogy the BBC uses in the article you put. Compared to Zimbabwe/Congo...where the government powers OVER the people restrict the food supply in order to control the populace.

Hamas is the problem...and until Palestinians rid themselves of them...these kind of things will continue.

As far as schools and ambulances being targetted...when Hamas stops using people as shield...much like they use suicide bombers and unguided rockets...you might see a change in ROE.

#20 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:47 PM

Wow...you're just full of propaganda.

Yeah...hearing aids for kids due to flyovers...not the rockets that just took off in their backyard gardens.

Malnourishment...yeah...maybe they should request Iran to send a ship w/ FOOD instead of armaments. I'm sure there's an embargo on weapons too. Right?
http://news.bbc.co.u...ast/7883295.stm
Sure they weren't destined for Hamas....and I love the analogy the BBC uses in the article you put. Compared to Zimbabwe/Congo...where the government powers OVER the people restrict the food supply in order to control the populace.

Hamas is the problem...and until Palestinians rid themselves of them...these kind of things will continue.

As far as schools and ambulances being targetted...when Hamas stops using people as shield...much like they use suicide bombers and unguided rockets...you might see a change in ROE.

Ownage. Fiz is your bitch now.

#21 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,208 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:47 PM

I'll let them know. I'm sure they'll be heartbroken.

Don't recall saying they would care about my opinion.

#22 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,273 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:42 PM

And like clockwork pstall acuses me of being liberal, as if even if I were that would somehow disprove my points.

Until you read something other than newsweek you're never going to understand what the israelis have been doing to the palestinians now and in the past, you'll never understand why first world armies are supposed to act differently, and you'll never understand that the completely ineffective rocket attacks are symptomatic of a society who are trying to prevent their own destruction.

No accusing you of being liberal. Your arguments and staccato retorts are CLASSIC lib psyche. But whatev. I read for goofing off at least 4-6 books a month. Not counting other mags(haven't read Newsweek in 5 years) or blogs or net news sources.
Newsweek. Really. fiz, take what you read and multiply it by 5 when it comes to what I read.
I digest enough financial reports as it relates to geo political trends to make you go for the Biggest Loser Internet Thread Edition. When you read something go ahead and add 3 years to the timeline and you will be where I already will be at.

What Israel exports is irrelevant to this. You don't take a knife to a gunfight.
That alone is cause for an ouster of Hammas.
But despite your extensive vocabulary there is one word you lack. Concession.
Not beers and hot dogs either. But the ability to concede or see another's point. You simply can't do it. Which will serve you well as a laywer in your next life. :driving:

I have forgotten more than you know.

#23 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:49 PM

No accusing you of being liberal. Your arguments and staccato retorts are CLASSIC lib psyche. But whatev. I read for goofing off at least 4-6 books a month. Not counting other mags(haven't read Newsweek in 5 years) or blogs or net news sources.
Newsweek. Really. fiz, take what you read and multiply it by 5 when it comes to what I read.
I digest enough financial reports as it relates to geo political trends to make you go for the Biggest Loser Internet Thread Edition. When you read something go ahead and add 3 years to the timeline and you will be where I already will be at.

What Israel exports is irrelevant to this. You don't take a knife to a gunfight.
Not beers and hot dogs either. But the ability to concede or see another's point. You simply can't do it. Which will serve you well as a laywer in your next life. :driving:

Damn, now he's your bitch, too. :D

#24 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,979 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:22 PM

it's pretty accepted that the constant sonic booms from f-16s over gaza has caused over 50% of the child population to have hearing problems. the nightly explosions are considered as a means of turning the people against Hamas, and are also a form of collective punishment which under international law is a war crime.

also it's pretty much accepted that these same sonic booms are causing hearing loss within the child population.

what are you talking about?

do you mean to tell me that when israel stopped the UN from providing food relief they were trying to stop Iran from smuggling weapons? Are you fuging high? When did I mention anything coming from Iran?

Are you really going to try to argue with Human Rights Watch about this?

The UN even states that 80% of Gazan food comes from international aid. Are you going to argue with the UN as well?

You're literally inventing things I've said to argue against because you don't have a foot to stand on.

you're missing the point awfully. regardless of whether or not it's all Hamas' fault, which of course it's not (Israel was stealing palestinian land before Gaza was elected), it's not an excuse for a first world military to go into a failed state and start executing civilians and bombing their civilian infrastructure. If you don't have a problem with that then you're a fascist and you should kindly rid the world of yourself.

you fuging stupid piece of poo do you really think a UN building under international control is being used as a hiding spot? Do you think they're hiding under international aid workers? Were Hezbollah hiding in a UNIFIL outpost when Israel destroyed it in Lebanon? Do you know anything at all besides what you find on redstate?

#25 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,979 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:26 PM

No accusing you of being liberal. Your arguments and staccato retorts are CLASSIC lib psyche.

Lib psyche? what in the world are you talking about? Do you ever stop to read what you write or do you just mash all the keys on your computer, fart in a bag and press submit?

But whatev. I read for goofing off at least 4-6 books a month. Not counting other mags(haven't read Newsweek in 5 years) or blogs or net news sources.

reading the twilight series doesn't help you try to talk politics to someone who actually knows what's going on.

you've read the whole goosebumps collection congratulations.

WAAAAAAAA I READ MORE THAN YOU DO HERE IS AN ENTIRE POST ABOUT IT

What Israel exports is irrelevant to this.

Israel is one of the biggest exporters of in the world of security consultation firms. Their economic incentive to cause havoc in the political community is very relevant to the discussion.

You don't take a knife to a gunfight.

what are you even talking about

how do you go from a tired truism to a cause for regime change what the hell are you talking about.

lol you're such an awful writer

I believe that if you ever knew anything you've forgotten it.

#26 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,979 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:33 PM

lol stay classy IDF everyone here quick rush to defend this poo

Posted Image

#27 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,273 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:15 PM

nice work interwebz wunderkid..
Your local coffee shop super latte is on the way. You win yet another argument from sheer stubborness and myopia.

#28 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,208 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:22 PM

Hey Fiz my female friend wants to fug you because she thinks the way you debate is sexy.

#29 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,208 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:30 PM

I wonder how people would feel if the Israelis had been in Palestine for 1000 years and all of the sudden the Palestinians began encroaching on their land and eventually created their own state backed by the rest of the Middle East and possibly Russia.

I'm sure that the numerous Israeli terrorist groups that would spring up to fight against the Palestinians in THAT case would receive plenty of unofficial support from governments in the West and official support of the people, rather than the reprehension of both.

I don't feel sorry for Israel in the least.

#30 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:31 PM

Hey Fiz my female friend wants to fug you because she thinks the way you debate is sexy.

If there were only a straight guy there that could fug her she wouldn't have to pine away for an internet hero.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com