Photo
- - - - -

Israeli troops acted humanely and justly in Gaza strip

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
54 replies to this topic

#31 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,239 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:35 PM

We're just friends. Sorry I don't run around with a hard-on like a drooling retard trying to hump everything I can put my dick in. I'll get to work on being more "straight" for you though ;)

#32 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:36 PM

We're just friends. Sorry I don't run around with a hard-on like a drooling retard trying to hump everything I can put my dick in. I'll get to work on being more "straight" for you though ;)

You're going to have a difficult time doing that based on the faggotry of your posts.

#33 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,239 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:42 PM

Okay hold on let me try to make my posts more manly for you.

"Goddamn my nuts itch. I sure do hate black people and other minorities. They're so lazy and the cause of all of America's problems and other baseless assumptions.

I'm horny, I should go beat the fug out of my wife with a tire iron for not knowing that I wanted her to get me a beer. Stupid bitch. She's so useless. So are my kids. Might as well fug my daughter and put her to some good use.

"Man I hate books and education and science and thinking etc etc. I'm sure glad I can have my church tell me what to do. Wouldn't want to think on my own, that'd be gay."

#34 engine9

engine9

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:44 PM

Okay hold on let me try to make my posts more manly for you.

"Goddamn my nuts itch. I sure do hate black people and other minorities. They're so lazy and the cause of all of America's problems and other baseless assumptions.

I'm horny, I should go beat the fug out of my wife with a tire iron for not knowing that I wanted her to get me a beer. Stupid bitch. She's so useless. So are my kids. Might as well fug my daughter and put her to some good use.

"Man I hate books and education and science and thinking etc etc. I'm sure glad I can have my church tell me what to do. Wouldn't want to think on my own, that'd be gay."

so not only are you a faggot, but you're a bigot, a chauvinist, and a dumbass?? Wow that's a rare combination.

#35 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,239 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:46 PM

No but considering all my posts tend to be on the liberal side of the political spectrum I figured that's why I was a faggot. So I thought maybe I should imitate the constituency of the Republican Party.

#36 engine9

engine9

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:47 PM

No but considering all my posts tend to be on the liberal side of the political spectrum I figured that's why I was a faggot. So I thought maybe I should imitate the constituency of the Republican Party.

cool, so I'll add lame and not funny to the list.

#37 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,239 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:50 PM

Wasn't trying to be funny, I seriously desperately pine for you to not think of me as a faggot. I'll probably lay awake all night tonight brainstorming endlessly on how to prove my heterosexuality to you.

#38 engine9

engine9

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:52 PM

Wasn't trying to be funny, I seriously desperately pine for you to not think of me as a faggot. I'll probably lay awake all night tonight brainstorming endlessly on how to prove my heterosexuality to you.

You'd sleep better if you'd screw a woman before going to bed.

#39 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,239 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:56 PM

Are you trying to live vicariously through me or something? Why does me getting laid interest you so much? Because I have a female friend with whom I don't try and shove my dick in one of her orifices all the time I must not have sex with ANYONE?

#40 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:59 PM

Are you trying to live vicariously through me or something? Why does me getting laid interest you so much? Because I have a female friend with whom I don't try and shove my dick in one of her orifices all the time I must not have sex with ANYONE?

See, you would be Israel, not messing with her, just trying to sleep in peace. She would be Hamas, wanting to start something with you every 30 days or so.

#41 engine9

engine9

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:59 PM

I was just pointing out how gay your post was.

"Hey I've got a woman in here! She is horny and wants to fug you because of you're cool post!"

#42 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,239 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 09:01 PM

lol she never tries to start anything with me though :(

#43 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,239 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 09:03 PM

I was just pointing out how gay your post was.

"Hey I've got a woman in here! She is horny and wants to fug you because of you're cool post!"

Yes that's exactly what I was going for with that post. It wasn't something she said to me jokingly and then I repeated it in my post to Fiz to fug with her. No, not at all.

#44 engine9

engine9

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 09:14 PM

lol she never tries to start anything with me though :(

Oh. Well I'm sorry I said anything. It's her that is gay, not you. I apologize.

Ask her if she has any hot lesbian friends.

#45 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,239 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 09:16 PM

She is a lesbian so I'm sure she does.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com