• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#16 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,769 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:43 PM

It's amazing how close in size they are.

I love the fact that Cam is not afraid to look into the eyes of a dragon on the field and be the knight who will eventually slay him!

Yes. There is a real Camelot!

ok, is this really necessary?

#17 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:43 PM

Did anyone else know that Pep took 4 of his old teammates out for dinner Saturday Night, to a Chicago steak house? Steve Smith was the only one named. I'm sure CJ was there, but I'm not sure who the other 2 were.

#18 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,769 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:44 PM

Last week I said that Pep was faster than Cam. I now would like to take that back.

he is

#19 44johnson

44johnson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:45 PM

Pep=past
Cam=future

#20 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,588 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:46 PM

Posted Image

How cool is it to have a QB that can look at one of the most massive men in the entire league and say "eh, that's decent. . ."

And he doesn't take plays off to boot :D

the last regime's superstar talent vs the current regime's

#21 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:48 PM

Pep played yesterday?

#22 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,588 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:49 PM

yea he did

but if you didn't look closely enough you couldn't see him because he was drowning in cam newton's swag

#23 5158Poundin

5158Poundin

Here Kitty Kitty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:51 PM

ok, is this really necessary?

You don't have to like it. There is enough whine and cheese in this forum that someone with a flowery view of the future team gets poo because they're optimistic.

I happen to love Arthurian legend and think his name is ironic considering I feel all giddy with hope and belief in that prosperous times are coming.

:P

#24 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:59 PM

You don't have to like it. There is enough whine and cheese in this forum that someone with a flowery view of the future team gets poo because they're optimistic.

I happen to love Arthurian legend and think his name is ironic considering I feel all giddy with hope and belief in that prosperous times are coming.

:P

fug yeah, Arthurian stories kick ass, have you ever read Bernard Cornwell's Arthur series? It's probably my favorite.

#25 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,751 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:59 PM

great picture

Pretty cool that us Panther fans got to watch a freak like Peppers and now get to watch a freak like Cam.

I wonder if Pep is wishing he had been a little more patient and just waited for Fox to go?

#26 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 46,751 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:01 PM

I like The Crystal Cave series, it deals with the Merlin side of the story.

http://en.wikipedia....he_Crystal_Cave

#27 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,679 posts
  • LocationUNC Chapel Hill & Wilmington

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:01 PM

When Peppers is a Panther... "Peppers is the best defensive player in the league. He's unstoppable."

When Peppers is a Bear... "Peppers is so overrated and overpayed. He sits too much, and he is virtually invisible when on the field."

Gotta love The Huddle!!

#28 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 46,751 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:03 PM

Uh...plenty of us were talking poo about Pep when he was here.

#29 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:05 PM

When Peppers is a Panther... "Peppers is the best defensive player in the league. He's unstoppable."

When Peppers is a Bear... "Peppers is so overrated and overpayed. He sits too much, and he is virtually invisible when on the field."

Gotta love The Huddle!!

Not completely accurate reflection of Huddle. There was grumblings about his play before he wasn't a Panther. Don't let the join date fool you. When I signed in and started contributing does not equal when I first showed up and started reading.

But that is past stuff.

I'd much rather have an elite QB over and elite DE in today's NFL. Hopefully Cam becomes elite.

#30 5158Poundin

5158Poundin

Here Kitty Kitty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 04:21 PM

fug yeah, Arthurian stories kick ass, have you ever read Bernard Cornwell's Arthur series? It's probably my favorite.

So far I have loved all the ones I have read. I am loving the analogy that Cam could be a sign of great prosperity and hope for the team. He certainly has re-invigorated the fanbase after a dismal team collapse in 2010.

I didn't believe in him at first and now my eyes are wide open. I think that with a few more key pieces, this team is going to be the start of some really good times and hopefully a few SBs in the future.

I love this photo of Cam and Peppers. We look back at the past with a freak on the field in Peppers and we can now look to the future with a freak on the field in Cam. The panthers have their claws sharpened now and I will love the wild hunt now that it's on!

:cheers2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.