• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 DRubi15

DRubi15

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 05:07 PM

I hope the WV kid ends up being a good player. I just dont get why we drafted a player w/ ACL injury..but I hope it works out. Seems like we take a lot of chances in the draft instead of going w/ a sure player. Like I said hopefully it pays off

#17 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:49 PM

Posted Image

#18 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,045 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:06 PM

Butler has looked solid. I agree he should be CB2 and let Captain go back to nickel situations. Butler has played better.

#19 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 2,689 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:42 PM

At corner no news is good news. I suppose he's had solid coverage no big plays given up by him. I think he may be the most solid of our wavier additions. If it's up to me he starts next week and caps back in the slot.

#20 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:52 PM

I like him, so far. I too am excited about getting Brandon Hogan back.

#21 vorbis

vorbis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:15 PM

so far so good on Butler. he's a good cover corner and the reluctance to take on ball carriers that NE fans complained about hasn't manifest itself as far as i can tell. a totally useful player. fits the team really well. i'd be interested to see what the young guy, josh thomas, has to offer, but he hasn't seen the field as far as i can tell.

#22 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,053 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:17 PM

he's had a very good first performance, but it's still a very small sample size. we're going to have to see a lot more to know if he is a keeper after the season.

but this last game is a plus for him

#23 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,953 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:19 PM

i wonder why new england didn't want him especially considering their secondary is atrocious. if hes going out of his way to get tips from steve smith hes obviously trying to improve his play and hes real young, not even close to hitting his prime. is new england really that impatient? or is their scheme too complicated?

#24 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

• HUDDLER
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:21 PM

i wonder why new england didn't want him especially considering their secondary is atrocious. if hes going out of his way to get tips from steve smith hes obviously trying to improve his play and hes real young, not even close to hitting his prime. is new england really that impatient? or is their scheme too complicated?

I think sometimes Belichick outhinks even himself. Just like he did with Richard Seymour.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.