Photo
- - - - -

Darius Butler?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#21 vorbis

vorbis

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:15 PM

so far so good on Butler. he's a good cover corner and the reluctance to take on ball carriers that NE fans complained about hasn't manifest itself as far as i can tell. a totally useful player. fits the team really well. i'd be interested to see what the young guy, josh thomas, has to offer, but he hasn't seen the field as far as i can tell.

#22 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:17 PM

he's had a very good first performance, but it's still a very small sample size. we're going to have to see a lot more to know if he is a keeper after the season.

but this last game is a plus for him

#23 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:19 PM

i wonder why new england didn't want him especially considering their secondary is atrocious. if hes going out of his way to get tips from steve smith hes obviously trying to improve his play and hes real young, not even close to hitting his prime. is new england really that impatient? or is their scheme too complicated?

#24 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

HUDDLER

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:21 PM

i wonder why new england didn't want him especially considering their secondary is atrocious. if hes going out of his way to get tips from steve smith hes obviously trying to improve his play and hes real young, not even close to hitting his prime. is new england really that impatient? or is their scheme too complicated?

I think sometimes Belichick outhinks even himself. Just like he did with Richard Seymour.