Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Hank Williams Jr. Compares Obama To Hitler, Gets Pulled From 'Monday Night Football'

211 posts in this topic

Hank's remarks were out of line, but ESPN shouldn't have dropped him. Everyone looks forward to "Rowdy Friends" every Monday night before the game. It pumps everyone up. It's definately going to suck without it.

No one looks forward to "Rowdy Friends". Welcome to 2011

1 person likes this

Geez, is this thread still going on. For a guy that no one likes, he sure is getting a lot of attention here.

I mean Hitler of course. :)

I say Beastie Boys or Kid Rock for the replacement song.

Maybe Bon Jovi...blaze of glory. But my bet goes to Kid Rock for the country/rap/rock tinge that made the HWJr song cool and with easily adaptable lyrics for teams playing.

I say Beastie Boys or Kid Rock for the replacement song.

Maybe Bon Jovi...blaze of glory. But my bet goes to Kid Rock for the country/rap/rock tinge that made the HWJr song cool and with easily adaptable lyrics for teams playing.

this is the least surprising thing you've ever posted

seriously, if you had asked me to provide a list of bands g5 would consider a suitable replacement for honky-tonk retard hank williams jr, i would have said "well probably the beastie boys, kid rock or bon jovi"

seriously, if you had asked me to provide a list of bands g5 would consider a suitable replacement for honky-tonk retard hank williams jr, i would have said "well probably the beastie boys, kid rock or bon jovi"

what would yours be? lil wayne, soulja boy, or waka flocka?

cue obscure nas reference