Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Hank Williams Jr. Compares Obama To Hitler, Gets Pulled From 'Monday Night Football'

211 posts in this topic

"Are You Ready for sum FOOTBALLL?" Yes, now shut the fug up and start the game jackass.

Guys. It's obvious that Hank was hungover as hell from partying in Nashville the night before. I hope no one took that serious. Bitches love the beard.

If it wasn't for his dad's name, that boy would have never gotten out of his little trailer

Fact. He's not even really a Jr. His real name is Randall Williams.

He's a living monument to talent skipping a generation.

If it wasn't for his dad's name, that boy would have never gotten out of his little trailer

Fact. He's not even really a Jr. His real name is Randall Williams.

He's a living monument to talent skipping a generation.

So glad he said this. Hopefully we'll never have to hear that shit music again on MNF.

No doubt, there is a lot of people that do not like his music. I always liked Faith. You do not even have to have sound to appriciate her.

Just an analogy. If he said "..It's like seeing Splinter playing pool with Shredder". It would sound the same to me. Soon as the word 'Hitler' comes out, people freak out. I'm not a fan whatsoever lol, but come on ppl.

Btw, those condescending, yuppie FOX hosts is the ones who annoy me the most.

Hank the 3rd is far more talented than this pop idol hack

That pop idol hack got his on jet airplane, that pop idol hack is a millionaire.

His life was not the gimmi people think. They made a movie a while back. The beard covers a horrible scar.

They are really running with this on you tube. I will predict that he weathers this much better than the Chicks weathered their faux pas. Likely will boost his career to a new high and a come back.

People are making way more of this than they should. Every comment just improves his fame. May have even been a diliberate "faux pas". Look for him at tea party rallies.

Absolutely. I like his work along with side-project bands.

That pop idol hack got his on jet airplane, that pop idol hack is a millionaire.

Exactly.

Actual country artists haven't sold out and continue to make raw, gritty music for the working man.

Hank Jr is a clown, always has been.

Exactly.

Actual country artists haven't sold out and continue to make raw, gritty music for the working man.

Hank Jr is a clown, always has been.

A beer drinkin, dirt under the fingernail, workin man's clown.

I don't claim to be a fan. I am really somewhat indefferent to Hank Jr. There is places where they'd whip your ass for talkin bad about him. I don't go there anymore. I went to high school (and grade) with the guy that ran his sound mixer for years. (Jay-bird). I did not see Jay but only a couple times after school.

I am not too much a fan of jr. But thought a lot of Jay. Now if I get a few beers and hear a good ol' Hank jr song, I'll party with the best. He did not call obami Hitler. Big fukin deal.