Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

Hank Williams Jr. Compares Obama To Hitler, Gets Pulled From 'Monday Night Football'

212 posts in this topic

There is places where they'd whip your ass for talkin bad about him.

Luckily, I don't frequent truck stop bathroom stalls.

Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound is a great song and a great album. :)

Probably could've picked different historical figures to compare....but he said it to just point out the divide between the two people and getting together for a round of golf.

Either way...ESPN has shown they'll not tolerate conservative commentary, but turn a blind eye to some of the tweets and comments made by other staff members.

Luckily, I don't frequent truck stop bathroom stalls.

Great reply! What you'd expect from you.

Probably could've picked different historical figures to compare....but he said it to just point out the divide between the two people and getting together for a round of golf.

Either way...ESPN has shown they'll not tolerate conservative commentary, but turn a blind eye to some of the tweets and comments made by other staff members.

Hank is an old has been anyway. This will only help his career.

The bottom line, musicians,actors and entertainers should stay the hell out of politics.

Actually I think what Hank Williams said is probably echoed by more than a few Americans. If entertainers want to stray into politics and exercise their freedoms to speak their mind, so be it.

I'm sure they will be burning his albums in the streets just like they did the Dixie Chicks.

If entertainers want to stray into politics and exercise their freedoms to speak their mind, so be it.

Just advice. Sure they have the rights we all have. Wonder what advice the Chicks would honestly give.

I haven't watched the actual video to see the context of the quote. Is everyone insinuating that Obama is Hitler in the analogy?

I just watched it again. Quite frankly, I'm stunned he refrained from using the N word in that clip. In fact, he should be complemented on his restraint. I know that was hard for him.

ROLL TIDE

The twister are in. Example: The title of this thread. Please watch the clip and decide for yourself. He gave an example of two people with night and day idealogies playing golf together. Hear what you want to hear. Funny funny spin. An attempt to make Hank jr look bad, by spinmiesters opposed to his views. Go Hank! You really played them this time!:smilielol5::smilielol5:

The twister are in. Example: The title of this thread. Please watch the clip and decide for yourself. He gave an example of two people with night and day idealogies playing golf together. Hear what you want to hear. Funny funny spin. An attempt to make Hank jr look bad, by spinmiesters opposed to his views. Go Hank! You really played them this time!:smilielol5::smilielol5:

20100108063328!Exploding-head.gif