• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 SteveSmithOwns

SteveSmithOwns

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:27 AM

I just finished watching the interview. I'm not that big of a Obama fan, but he did a fantastic job on there. Really seemed like the type of person that would be himself if you were close to him. everybody on here should watch it. he also explains some of the financial situation and AIG bonuses. good stuff

#2 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:32 AM

I can't support a president that bowls like a retard.

#3 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:40 AM

:D

#4 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,795 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 11:54 AM

Is that tonight?

#5 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,731 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:21 PM

Just watched it. I thought it was a great interview. I'm also not a huge fan of his but he does seem like a very likable guy.

#6 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:41 PM

It was an excellent interview, and it cracked my sh1t up when he was asked about the dog and he said, "This is Washington, and that was a campaign promise". I like his sense of humor. Other than the less-than-stellar Special Olympics comment, on the whole a very informative and fun interview.

#7 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:43 PM

I agree with Coach K.

#8 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:03 PM

Seriously? What, it takes maybe ten minutes to fill out a bracket? Jesus christ, why does it always have to be all work and no play for the President...With all that he's doing the other 23:50 of the day, give the guy 10 facking minutes to do something he enjoys.

Do you recall this:

In 2001, the Federal Emergency Management Agency ranked a major hurricane strike on New Orleans as “among the three likeliest, most catastrophic disasters facing this country,” directly behind a terrorist strike on New York City.

Yesterday, disaster struck. And even as one of the strongest storms in recorded history rocked the Gulf Coast, President Bush decided to continue his vacation, visiting the Pueblo El Mirage RV and Golf Resort in El Mirage, Ariz., to hawk his Medicare drug benefit plan. (Bush will spend one more night in Crawford tonight before flying back to Washington.)

Edited by LiQuiD, 20 March 2009 - 02:05 PM.

#9 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:27 PM

Seriously? What, it takes maybe ten minutes to fill out a bracket? Jesus christ, why does it always have to be all work and no play for the President...With all that he's doing the other 23:50 of the day, give the guy 10 facking minutes to do something he enjoys.

Do you recall this:

Most of what a President does is symbolic, right? The country is facing a financial crisis that Obama promised to take care of, despite his inexperience. His decisions so far haven't exactly given most Americans faith in his good judgment. Even Bill Maher said "Apparently Obama doesn't know anyone who paid his taxes." Have you noticed that every time the schitt (ha ha, filter) hits the fan in D.C., he's on TV or off at a Town Hall somewhere? Look at me, I'm that nice, handsome, charismatic guy you elected. Pay no attention to that mess in the Capitol.

Oh, and I'm not a fan of Bush. He did more to set back the conservative cause than Clinton and Obama combined.

#10 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,138 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:31 PM

NCAA bracket...was on the douchebag's Schultz radio show...and Leno.

Honestly...it's Axelrod/Emanuel running the show anyway....big deal. Obama is just a puppet.

#11 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,586 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:51 PM

Posted Image

#12 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,795 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:55 PM

10 minutes!? I did mine in about 5, and I was 15-1 yesterday.

#13 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:31 PM

With the poor state the country is in, I don't really care to see him on late night talk shows OR filling out BS sports brackets. I don't need a President who's cool or hip...or could be my drinking buddy. I want someone to fix all the crap they said the last guy screwed up so badly.

#14 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:33 AM

10 minutes!? I did mine in about 5, and I was 15-1 yesterday.

Too bad there's not a smiley eating a cookie, because you really deserve one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.