Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama on Leno

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I just finished watching the interview. I'm not that big of a Obama fan, but he did a fantastic job on there. Really seemed like the type of person that would be himself if you were close to him. everybody on here should watch it. he also explains some of the financial situation and AIG bonuses. good stuff

Posted

I can't support a president that bowls like a retard.

Posted

:D

Posted

Is that tonight?

Posted

Just watched it. I thought it was a great interview. I'm also not a huge fan of his but he does seem like a very likable guy.

Posted

It was an excellent interview, and it cracked my sh1t up when he was asked about the dog and he said, "This is Washington, and that was a campaign promise". I like his sense of humor. Other than the less-than-stellar Special Olympics comment, on the whole a very informative and fun interview.

Posted

I agree with Coach K.

Posted

Seriously? What, it takes maybe ten minutes to fill out a bracket? Jesus christ, why does it always have to be all work and no play for the President...With all that he's doing the other 23:50 of the day, give the guy 10 facking minutes to do something he enjoys.

Do you recall this:

In 2001, the Federal Emergency Management Agency ranked a major hurricane strike on New Orleans as “among the three likeliest, most catastrophic disasters facing this country,” directly behind a terrorist strike on New York City.

Yesterday, disaster struck. And even as one of the strongest storms in recorded history rocked the Gulf Coast, President Bush decided to continue his vacation, visiting the Pueblo El Mirage RV and Golf Resort in El Mirage, Ariz., to hawk his Medicare drug benefit plan. (Bush will spend one more night in Crawford tonight before flying back to Washington.)

Posted

Seriously? What, it takes maybe ten minutes to fill out a bracket? Jesus christ, why does it always have to be all work and no play for the President...With all that he's doing the other 23:50 of the day, give the guy 10 facking minutes to do something he enjoys.

Do you recall this:

Most of what a President does is symbolic, right? The country is facing a financial crisis that Obama promised to take care of, despite his inexperience. His decisions so far haven't exactly given most Americans faith in his good judgment. Even Bill Maher said "Apparently Obama doesn't know anyone who paid his taxes." Have you noticed that every time the schitt (ha ha, filter) hits the fan in D.C., he's on TV or off at a Town Hall somewhere? Look at me, I'm that nice, handsome, charismatic guy you elected. Pay no attention to that mess in the Capitol.

Oh, and I'm not a fan of Bush. He did more to set back the conservative cause than Clinton and Obama combined.

Posted

NCAA bracket...was on the douchebag's Schultz radio show...and Leno.

Honestly...it's Axelrod/Emanuel running the show anyway....big deal. Obama is just a puppet.

Posted

retardowls.jpg

Posted

10 minutes!? I did mine in about 5, and I was 15-1 yesterday.