• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#76 bauss

bauss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:46 AM

Love how Cam complimenting the linebackers turns into him being oblivious to the rest of the D almost immediately.

stupid taints

What's funny is they would have criticized him more if he said.."Well their linebacker core is complete poo, all we have to do is worry about the rest of 'em".

Of course he's going to say they are good or they are talented or will present a problem. You can't overlook them and to publicly say they are poo is asking for a target on your back.

I see a lot of level headed responses with some growing respect. I see nothing wrong with the majority of that thread.

#77 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:48 AM

They are actually giving him a lot of respect over there, and several of them actually like the guy. WHAT IS GOING ON. There should be nothing but hate hate hate between us. Back off saints fans!

A star that transcends rivalry... very rare

#78 cjjr72984

cjjr72984

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:09 AM

I love that each week the fans of the team we play think their team is going to have to guy that provides Cam with his "Welcome to the NFL" moment. What they don't is that he's already had it when he learned how hard it is to win in this league.

Mathews
Raji
Urlacher
Briggs
Peppers

Like the Saints have anyone on defense that would intimidate anyone. Puleaze!

Actually on my board, they are giving Cam a lot of respect. I guess you are overlooking those comments.

Agreed. Funny how he overlooks the comments that give Cam respect but complains about the few that don't. Not to mention, so many on here say "Saints fans" like it's all of us. I personally think this will be more of a high scoring game. Cam will give our defense fits just like Drew and company will give the Panthers defense fits.

#79 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:24 AM

feelings hurt?

c'mon guys. trolling the board of this week's opponent is not the place to find friends of the program all lined up to glad hand you for your team of choice and clever fandom. Nobody here gives a shi+ if you like Cam or not or if your fellow fans (of yes you are apparently a part of as the collective) give him or any of the Panthers any respect.

Not on game week.

Crawl back in your bowl and cross your fvckn' fingers taint boyz. Taking the high road and crying about the lack of love for you around here is about as weak and spineless as your boy cheap shot scott fujita was back in the day.

#80 Whyumad?

Whyumad?

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 01:33 PM

feelings hurt?

c'mon guys. trolling the board of this week's opponent is not the place to find friends of the program all lined up to glad hand you for your team of choice and clever fandom. Nobody here gives a shi+ if you like Cam or not or if your fellow fans (of yes you are apparently a part of as the collective) give him or any of the Panthers any respect.

Not on game week.

Crawl back in your bowl and cross your fvckn' fingers taint boyz. Taking the high road and crying about the lack of love for you around here is about as weak and spineless as your boy cheap shot scott fujita was back in the day.

you are absolutely correct. Fvck the Panties. 1-3...lil bishes of the NFC South. Another losing season well underway.

better?

#81 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,306 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:52 PM

you are absolutely correct. Fvck the Panties. 1-3...lil bishes of the NFC South. Another losing season well underway.

better?

much

#82 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,719 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 03:13 PM

If Smitty & Cam could carve up Chicago and Green Bay defenses and DB's, I don't see why they won't be able to do the same to the Saints. Limit the big plays, and keep an eye on Sproles AT ALL TIMES, and I think we have a fighting chance to win this game.

#83 pawsandclaws

pawsandclaws

Speaker of the House

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:54 PM

Quote from their board:
Celebrity Servers at Morton's Featuring The New Orleans Saints

The kicker is it's $400 a person. Which is waaay too expensive for me. But I figure some of you might have the expendable income. And it would be awesome for Jonathan Vilma to hand you a cork to smell and bring you a big *** steak.

Uh.....no thanks.

#84 Saintdogg

Saintdogg

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 08:23 PM

What's funny is they would have criticized him more if he said.."Well their linebacker core is complete poo, all we have to do is worry about the rest of 'em".

Of course he's going to say they are good or they are talented or will present a problem. You can't overlook them and to publicly say they are poo is asking for a target on your back.

I see a lot of level headed responses with some growing respect. I see nothing wrong with the majority of that thread.

Not all fans are homers. Yes, the Saints LB corps is poo. Not complete poo since Dunbar and Casillas are seeing more playing time. Vilma should be rounding back into shape. However, there still is Shanle getting beat across the middle and grabbing face masks on 3rd and 20, Wilson is injured, and Herring belongs on special teams only.

So yes, it did strike Saints fans as very odd that he would say the LBs are a strength, instead of the DBs or D-line.

#85 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,205 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 06 October 2011 - 08:30 PM

Not all fans are homers. Yes, the Saints LB corps is poo. Not complete poo since Dunbar and Casillas are seeing more playing time. Vilma should be rounding back into shape. However, there still is Shanle getting beat across the middle and grabbing face masks on 3rd and 20, Wilson is injured, and Herring belongs on special teams only.

So yes, it did strike Saints fans as very odd that he would say the LBs are a strength, instead of the DBs or D-line.

He might have spent all week watching film on the LBs, with the coaches wanting to exploit the weakness there, and that was the only defensive group he could think of when they brought up the Saints defense.

#86 Panthers69473

Panthers69473

THE HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,118 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 07 October 2011 - 03:18 AM

Posted Image

#87 SprolesWillKillYou

SprolesWillKillYou

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 04:50 PM

Rings 1-0

#88 MGH1989

MGH1989

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:33 PM

I've never seen a bigger collection of idiots than I have in that forum. One guy was like how can u people idolize a convicted criminal and cheater. Let's see Will Smith best the poo outta his wife, Chris Ivory knocks people upside the head with beer bottles and Reggie Bust is a convicted rule breaker of NCAA violations, yet Saints fans all probably suck their dicks.

#89 MGH1989

MGH1989

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:35 PM

Another thing is some how it's Cam fault that we are 1-3. Funny the selective memories these inbred jiggaboos have. I guess it was Brees fault they were 8-8 in 2008, nothing to do with the play of their defense.

#90 pawsandclaws

pawsandclaws

Speaker of the House

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:44 PM

Another gem:
damn, so brees is only 5"11 and he dunked on 10ft in pads? thats more impressive than graham, isnt NBA rim 10ft?

Yes in college its only 9'.

And when we dunk on a goalpost we bring it DOWN.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com