<

Photo
- - - - -

I'm Actually A Little Scared of This Quote

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
37 replies to this topic

#31 Neylus

Neylus

Limited Edition

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:46 AM

I think what he means when he says he is scared is that Cam will leave like LeBron if we don't get enough talent around him.

right?

I'm gonna roll with that otherwise its sad.

#32 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 October 2011 - 10:56 AM

he is going to fuggin RUIN the saints.

#33 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:09 AM

Posted Image

#34 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:30 AM

Cool Smash&DASHGash, thanks for the neg rep......I def. see where my "troll" of a post should be poo on........:nonod:

Guess some people are kinda touchy. Fixed it for you.

#35 PantherBoy95

PantherBoy95

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:31 AM

I'll admit from the second these quotes came out of his mouth...I've been excited and scared (negatively) at the same time. I'm excited b/c he'll obviously push this team towards greatness if he keeps progressing at this rate, and having that mentality. YET it scares me b/c the NFL is a money and success driven league. What happens if "hypothetically" one year that we happen not to do so well and he's at contracts end, is he going to want out? (a la LeBron/Julius feeling his talent being wasted) Will he want to go to a place like NY or something, for more exposure to further push him to that "icon status"? Yes I know he says ALL he cares about is winning, but he's only human and obviously he's learned to say the right things to the media. I just hope that he sticks with us for the long haul b/c I see great things out of him.

*And one thing I hope Cam understands is while yes you can outwork your opponent the human body will only go BUT SO FAR. These are ALL professional atheletes they ALL technically have the mindset he has. So honestly while I agree with him saying YOU CAN win them all...I also believe that you have to remember the other guys aren't just bums, they quite frankly have the same morales as you and at the end of the day SOMEONE has to lose...You just fight your absolute hardest and try to make sure it's not you.

Edited by PantherBoy95, 06 October 2011 - 11:45 AM.

#36 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:14 PM

"I'm a little bit scared of pruppets"

#37 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:00 PM

I'll admit from the second these quotes came out of his mouth...I've been excited and scared (negatively) at the same time. I'm excited b/c he'll obviously push this team towards greatness if he keeps progressing at this rate, and having that mentality. YET it scares me b/c the NFL is a money and success driven league. What happens if "hypothetically" one year that we happen not to do so well and he's at contracts end, is he going to want out? (a la LeBron/Julius feeling his talent being wasted) Will he want to go to a place like NY or something, for more exposure to further push him to that "icon status"? Yes I know he says ALL he cares about is winning, but he's only human and obviously he's learned to say the right things to the media. I just hope that he sticks with us for the long haul b/c I see great things out of him.

If we aren't able to build a successful team around him, we don't deserve to keep him.

#38 Jai.

Jai.

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:14 PM

"Don't be scurrred"