Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:31 PM

otah is fine, just precautions.

#32 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:58 PM

Dude thats 24 missed games out of 52. Thats almost half. Yeah the model of health.

Again the knee injury cost him 19. Probably wouldn't have been that many but cuz of last years debacle they didn't rush him back. 19 of those games were due to an injury that's no longer an issue/not being rushed back in a lost season due to a variety of reasons last year.

Take that out and it's a whole another story. It's only 5 of 33 when you account for that.

#33 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:04 PM

Again the knee injury cost him 19. Probably wouldn't have been that many but cuz of last years debacle they didn't rush him back. 19 of those games were due to an injury that's no longer an issue/not being rushed back in a lost season due to a variety of reasons last year.

Take that out and it's a whole another story. It's only 5 of 33 when you account for that.

yeah he's way less injury prone when you ignore his injuries :crazy:

#34 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:18 PM

yeah he's way less injury prone when you ignore his injuries :crazy:

Any time someone has a season ending injury it skews there number of missed games, especially when they've only been in the league 3 years.

#35 doctorj

doctorj

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:02 PM

As a Saints fan, I love Shockey, and because I love him, I do not want him to play Sunday. I do not want him to be like Steve Gleason and become a statistic of the ravishes of football in his post-playing days. Listen to your Mom, Shockey. Football is just a portion of your life. There is more to come. Believe me.

Edited by doctorj, 05 October 2011 - 08:09 PM.

#36 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,390 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:18 PM

most likely precautionary.

otah is a beast but bell has done a good job filling in for him, so i'm not tremendously concerned.

shockey is an important player but olsen will do just fine as a fill-in, so i'm not tremendously concerned.

hangman has improved our line's play dramatically. if he's out i'll be tremendously concerned.

best post of the thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.