Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Picking Up Fans Across the Country

42 posts in this topic

Posted

the birth of a cam-fan, how cute.

why am I so jealous?

Posted

So when Cam retires in 15 years, will he become an LA Jaguars fan?

Posted

I'm not a fan of bandwagoners, but hopefully this popularity will lead to some primetime games next season. I'm fuging sick of being forced to watch the Cowboys, Saints, Patriots, Eagles every fuging week, and if I have to sit through another Colts game this year, I might lose it.

Posted

Trd?

Posted

The new fans might have not been through thick and thin like most of us have, but I welcome the bandwagon to anyone, as long as they are willing to stick around.

I have lived in Florida for 11 years, and there used to be literally no Panthers fans here at all, but I am starting to win over some of my friends that are Auburn fans. They have a large following here in NW Florida.

This team having more loyal fans is good for the future. It helps to put us on the map when free agents are deciding where they would like to sign.

Posted

Trd?

He finally took our advice and killed himself

Posted

As a fan, you have to start somewhere when you aren't a traditional lifer. I welcome anyone who's willing to set through the thick and thin.

Posted

Bring on the bandwagon fans. Hopefully, they'll buy tickets and help us drown out the opposing teams fans that show up in droves

Posted

I don't watch the other games much anymore unless I see the Panthers with a playoff chance.

The combined ineptitude of commentators and referees cancel out the casual enjoyment of watching an NFL game without a dog in the fight.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bring on the bandwagon fans. Hopefully, they'll buy tickets and help us drown out the opposing teams fans that show up in droves

^^This

Posted

Just think how ridiculous it will be when we win the superbowl next season