Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Greene

Yanks/Tigers

20 posts in this topic

Seats aren't even warm and it's 2-0 Tigers.

Let's go Tigers!

Really any team playing the evil Yankees is a team I'm rooting for.

3rd pitcher for the Yankees. :lol: how long til we see CC Sabathia.

I don't understand the Yankees emptying the bullpen like this. It's not like they're down 2-3 in a 7 game series. The Tigers are in the same spot they are. Yanks better get some runs on the board cause one of these guys they pull out of the pen is going to get pounded.

Called it! Yeah only down by 2 why are they panicing?

Fister? I barely even know her.

I'm sorry.

Is it just me or does CC look nervous as all hell?

1 person likes this

CC didnt look comfortable on Monday either.

Is it just me or does CC look nervous as all hell?

Didn't expect to pitch tonight, he's afraid he won't be first in line for the post game buffet.

1 person likes this

• Topics

• No doubt, He had an amazing game against a pretty crappy O-Line.  Give him his props for that.  I would have loved to see him get MVP.   Have you ever heard of Timmy Smith?  Super Bowl MVP running back for the Washington Redskins.   He played the game of his life in the game of his life.  And was out of football a year or two later.  Ealy, rookie year all performance was a rookie expectations.  2nd year expect some improvement and outside the Super Bowl he was consistently inconsistent.  3rd year proof in the making he had hit his ceiling.  "The roof is the ceiling" or "the ceiling is the roof" or something like that. Sporadic player at best.   I am not in belief that Billicheat is some great guru that turns mortals into gods.  He'll be about the same as he was with us.   Mediocre at best with one or two games to think he is about to breakout.
    • Put up or shut up Zimmerman boy
    • McCaffery is significantly quicker in the other agility drills plus edges him out in vertical and broad jumps. He's more explosive and been more productive. The analysis on NFL prospect page says Samuel is stiff and that is made evident by not being as quick in the drills that matter.