Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rayzor

@ pilares fanboys...

118 posts in this topic

People are calling him slow smh

Drag your fatass onto the field and I guarantee he'd beat you in a foot race.

What would that prove? That he can beat an out of shape nerd? I'm sure he would be ecstatic abou tthat.

I was just making a joke earlier as I don't care how fast he is if he can return the ball well. However, it is clear that his speed only lasts him about 50 yards before he slows down. At the end of that day that doesn't matter since you would be happy for a 50 yard return any day of the week.

I'll take a 50 yd return any day of the week.

Pilares is quickly turning into what Ryne Robinson should've been

Pretty damn fast once he gets going

Armanti kinda fast too but punt blocking is terrible

He ran a 4.37 40time after knee injury. Not only haters but also morons

He can run fast the first 40 but the when it comes to the 50, the 60 and so on he wears down. He has to work on that. I love the guy and was a big fan of the draft pick but he can slow up mid field and get tackled by the kicker. That had to have been a TD there.

Pilares is quickly turning into what Ryne Robinson should've been

lol forgot about that guy

he needs better conditioning.. really as simple as that. I'm sure that'll be priority #1 during the offseason..

He can run fast the first 40 but the when it comes to the 50, the 60 and so on he wears down. He has to work on that. I love the guy and was a big fan of the draft pick but he can slow up mid field and get tackled by the kicker. That had to have been a TD there.

It wasn't like that last week

The kicker just had the angle on him thats all

lol forgot about that guy

You're probably not alone in that lol

josephperson Joe Person

KR Kealoha Pilares said he pulled his quad on his first return. Still managed to break a 76-yarder in the second half.

dude's continuing to impress.

still....last two games were against the two worst special teams unit in the league.

i want to see him do it against a better one before i get too excited.

I said after the draft next to Newton this will be our best pick. The kid is a playmaker. I can't wait to see him and Newton develop some chemistry. Heres an article I found on him that convinces me even more he will be special.

http://fantasyfootballmetrics.com/Player_News/2011/NFL%20Draft/Draft_2011_Pilares_4-19-11_1.0.htm

Draft expert here better start respecting. Just wait until this kid starts making waves at WR. Great pick.