Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pstall

ACC is overrated.

42 posts in this topic

Don't the BE have about 10 more teams than everybody else?

Yeah, I'm exaggerating, but in all seriousnous, who here can even name them all without looking it up?

Me.

Louisville

Pittsburgh

Connecticut

Villanova

Marquette

Syracuse

Georgetown

West Virginia

Rutgers

South Florida

Cincinnati

Depaul

Notre Dame

St. Johns

Seton Hall

Providence

Hmmm...guess I should have specified that you can't be a BE fan. LOL

Seriously though, the BE is definitely proving to be a power house conference this year, but all will be as it should be if UNC can still win it all.

Hmmm...guess I should have specified that you can't be a BE fan. LOL

Seriously though, the BE is definitely proving to be a power house conference this year, but all will be as it should be if UNC can still win it all.

Yeah, the big east can fluff up their feathers all they want, but if they don't win it all with 16 teams, they aren't poo...

I went to Wake and I can say from experience....

We suck in the postseason. Doesn't matter the coach, the players, the team. We suck in the postseason. Period. Always have, always will.

It really was amazing to watch Wake implode. They looked fuging great a couple of months ago. Wtf happened? Was it the coach?

It really was amazing to watch Wake implode. They looked fuging great a couple of months ago. Wtf happened? Was it the coach?

They were very inconsistant all year....a roller coaster. To me, inconsistancy with a team in any sport falls back on coaching.