8 replies to this topic

#1 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,001 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:27 PM

Anybody involved/interested/mining/using?

#2 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,868 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:36 PM

No. I still don't get it but it seems to be slowly gaining traction in that people I know are speaking of it.

And I seriously don't get it.

#3 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:28 AM

I need to get into mining, its essentially free money. It's essentially a global currency, that over the net is almost untraceable. What really makes me mad, is that I knew about it and thought about buying a some bitcoins, when they were $15 per coin, now they are going for around $90 a coin.

#4 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,268 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:29 AM

bitcoin mining only works if you are part of a good pool. doing it yourself isnt as effective. You need a pretty good setup with a nice graphics card to even consider it. Most have dedicated machines doing bitcoin.

#5 uncpanther

uncpanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:06 AM

I need to get into mining, its essentially free money. It's essentially a global currency, that over the net is almost untraceable. What really makes me mad, is that I knew about it and thought about buying a some bitcoins, when they were $15 per coin, now they are going for around $90 a coin.

Try $150.00 per coin and as stated above you need a beefy graphics card and get in with a good pool. I have a buddy that is mining from his desktop and making 3 bucks a day now which isn't a whole lot but its free money. I have read where they are calling this the "next bubble" so even $150.00 right now may seem cheap in a few months. I have read several sources where this could get into the thousands per bit coin. You can still make some serious cash, I would have bought back when it was 15.00 per coin just didn't have the extra money to put in it and still dont.

#6 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:34 AM

Try $150.00 per coin and as stated above you need a beefy graphics card and get in with a good pool. I have a buddy that is mining from his desktop and making 3 bucks a day now which isn't a whole lot but its free money. I have read where they are calling this the "next bubble" so even $150.00 right now may seem cheap in a few months. I have read several sources where this could get into the thousands per bit coin. You can still make some serious cash, I would have bought back when it was 15.00 per coin just didn't have the extra money to put in it and still dont.

I don't check the prices often at all. Just the last time I saw the price a few months ago it was $80 per, figured it had gone up a little, but not that much.

#7 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,958 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

the fug

#8 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,686 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 10 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

Bitcoin lost $160 in value in one day, yesterday. It dropped from 266 to 105 and rebounded to 130. Talk about a fluctuation.

#9 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,001 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:47 PM

jesus... necrothread.

it's not a currency, it's a commodity.

to be a currency people actually have to use it. everyone's just hoarding it and speculating.

buncha idiots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com