#16 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,329 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:24 PM

4 points up from the 8th spot, 5 points up on 9th place, 9 points up on 10th place.

#17 merchman567

merchman567

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:29 PM

The only feed for mondays game will be from fox sports Florida. If you have center ice you can watch it. If not check the internet and see if there is any feeds. I will update by period on this board for people who cant see it.

#18 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,329 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:12 PM

ok, I don't have center Ice in my apartment......use too, but not anymore.....I believe you can pick up games from NHL.com though.
At least you used to be able to.

#19 Peppa Jack Supreme

Peppa Jack Supreme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:22 AM

im just pumped at the idea that we could end up in the 4th spot if we keep rolling. Florida has given us a tough go around the last few games and they started our last 5 game losing streak. Crush Florida and come home for a game vs. the not so hot Senators. Ill be at that game, its always fun to watch Dany Heatly.

#20 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,478 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:32 AM

Excellent win...

I was up in Montreal for the Leafs/Habs game...awesome time!!! And a 5-2 Leafs win too!!!

#21 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,082 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:48 AM

Cam Ward stopping 31 of 32 shots...damn. just damn.

By the way, this is the longest home win streak carolina has had since the Stanly cup campaign. I feel cozy with that fact.

#22 dexterpyro

dexterpyro

Huddle's Master Chef

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • LocationWilson, NC

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:30 AM

The only feed for mondays game will be from fox sports Florida. If you have center ice you can watch it. If not check the internet and see if there is any feeds. I will update by period on this board for people who cant see it.

just found out for sure.....
The game will be on 99.9 the fan radio..u can litsen to it online by going to www.wral.com then clicking on sports and click th player at the top
btw...chuck kaidin is one of the best radio announcer in the biz

#23 merchman567

merchman567

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:20 PM

What I usually do if I cant watch it is listen to chuck and have nhl.com realtime score up on my laptop. Like I said I will be watching the game and try and give you guys the highs and lows at each intermission! Go Canes. Oh and thank you Senators for beating the rangers lastnight!

#24 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
  • LocationIn your pants USA

Posted 24 March 2009 - 12:33 AM

I htought brind'amour was going to have to open a can of wupp@$$ on him....So many great moments in this game .....and was only on sportscenter fo 15 seconds:mad:

yeah it sux! the canes are definetly not media darlings...im still pissed that nbc or whatever station, cut our stanley cup celebration short:mad2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.