Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I lol at how many bandwagon fans this city has...

84 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

All these people I know are slowly turning into Panther fans now because of Cam and the bright future when a year ago today they didn't give two shits about the Panthers. Mind you these are the types that were Panther fans when we made the playoffs in 08 and their teams didn't. I welcome new fans, but I gotta admit it irks me a little that these fans who didn't stick it through the thick and thin are just now hopping on.

Posted · Report post

5Vt97.jpg

Posted · Report post

T6fhQ.png

Posted · Report post

its funny, i used to get ridiculed, made fun of, and all that for being a Panther fan in the past (it is odd seeing a panther fan in new york especially the way the people around here worship the giants/jets), yet now these same people who talked poo, now are saying oh man you guys got cam shits going down now.

Posted · Report post

Ignore Fiz, he/she is an asshole

Posted · Report post

5Vt97.jpg

+1

Posted · Report post

Never heard of em.

Posted · Report post

I just talked to a Cowboy fan today who said the Panthers still suck and Cam has choked all year, citing the 3 picks in the GB game. So, there are still Cowgirl fans who refuse to give their home-state team it's due.

Posted · Report post

He also likes Dubstep.

Posted · Report post

DxeKr.jpg

Posted · Report post

001unw.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

its funny, i used to get ridiculed, made fun of, and all that for being a Panther fan in the past (it is odd seeing a panther fan in new york especially the way the people around here worship the giants/jets), yet now these same people who talked poo, now are saying oh man you guys got cam poos going down now.

Sucks getting talked poo to by other fans in your teams city, but they they're all jelly and want on.