Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MGH1989

I lol at how many bandwagon fans this city has...

84 posts in this topic

its funny, i used to get ridiculed, made fun of, and all that for being a Panther fan in the past (it is odd seeing a panther fan in new york especially the way the people around here worship the giants/jets), yet now these same people who talked poo, now are saying oh man you guys got cam poos going down now.

Sucks getting talked poo to by other fans in your teams city, but they they're all jelly and want on.

Oh no getting fans is so horrible. Stop getting fans Panthers!!! We don't want anymore fans. It's just so horrible. We are going to the lowest number of fans.

I'll take more fans. It doesn't matter why they came. The more fans the better.

I just talked to a Cowboy fan today who said the Panthers still suck and Cam has choked all year, citing the 3 picks in the GB game. So, there are still Cowgirl fans who refuse to give their home-state team it's due.

I stopped at cowboy fan.

Oh no getting fans is so horrible. Stop getting fans Panthers!!! We don't want anymore fans. It's just so horrible. We are going to the lowest number of fans.

I'll take more fans. It doesn't matter why they came. The more fans the better.

Any fan that is in Charlotte and hadn't already made the switch when they moved here or when the Panthers came into existence isn't a fan worth having.

001unw.jpg

I don't see it.

Any fan that is in Charlotte and hadn't already made the switch when they moved here or when the Panthers came into existence isn't a fan worth having.

AYlRS.jpg