Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I lol at how many bandwagon fans this city has...

86 posts in this topic

Posted

omfg tldr

ps: we dont even have that many fans altogether so yeah

If 2 paragraphs are too long for you to read then you have much larger problems than bandwagon fans.

Posted

If 2 paragraphs are too long for you to read then you have much larger problems than bandwagon fans.

Posted

Your should support people who inspire you. Cam Newton is an inspiration to people. Im a Panthers fan because I love Cam Newton and the energy he brings this team. 50 years from now ima remember what true inspiration is due to Cam Newton joining the Panthers after their 2-14 season. But I agree with the Loyalty aspect of it all.

Posted

but anyway i love how people think NFL fandom is some sort of secret club and no one is allowed in

Posted

cookie_monster.jpg

Posted

cookie_monster.jpg

uglyatlawyers.jpg

Posted

The majority of every fan base consists of folks who jumped on the bandwagon at some point. At least we have a bandwagon to jump on this year.

Posted

Yeah I got pissed last year when my friends were all like "You're still a Panthers fan? LOL" Now you can tell they're all slowly getting back on, I just tune them out....don't argue anymore.

Posted

the worst part about fans like that is when they start spewing outdated rumors like jake delhomme is dating JR's daughter

Posted

AYlRS.jpg

is grits standing across from them in the nude behind a pane of glass?

Posted

Yeah I got pissed last year when my friends were all like "You're still a Panthers fan? LOL" Now you can tell they're all slowly getting back on, I just tune them out....don't argue anymore.

Lol I would hear that all the time back when Vick was in ATL tearing it up. I would always hear “you’re still a panthers fan?” . I don’t mind new fans as long as they’re real fans of the team.

Posted

is this such a monumental peeve of yours and affects your life so much you wish you could change it?

Makes me want to kill myself pretty much.