• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#31 CarolinaSock

CarolinaSock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:40 PM

Only reason the 3rd and 2 looks like a bad play is because it was a horrible throw. Everyone would be praising the ballsy call if Cam throws it anywhere near where it needed to be.

#32 NJ.Vision

NJ.Vision

Panther Member

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:40 PM

Now that's extreme -___-

#33 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:41 PM

The timeout and not challenging the Pierre Thomas fumble (not sure if he could or not, but that was cleary a fumble) were two plays that I know he would like to have back.

He'll learn from this.

We are one year, and a couple key defensive additions away from being an NFC Powerhouse.

#34 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:42 PM

The only reason you guys are so pissed off is because the games have been within reach 5 weeks in a row. Yet you're bashing the coaches who have taken this team from the absolute worst in the league, to being within reach of the 2009 and 2010 Superbowl champions.

We would be 0-5 and not even putting up close games with most other coaching staffs.

What the staff has done with this team in 5 weeks is astonishing.

#35 logic1977

logic1977

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:43 PM

I'm MUCH happier with Rivera over Fox, but Rivera has a lot to learn about game management.

It's way too soon to right Rivera off, but I sincerely hope he doesn't become the next Andy Reid who is in the HoF of poor game management

#36 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 10,075 posts

If Harbaugh was our coach, we would have passed on Cam and be talking about how much better Clausen looks with Harbaugh coaching him up.

Because that's basically all that San Francisco has to look forward to.

"Welp, we're going to win the worst division in football, have no shot at Luck, and Alex Smith looks like Trent Dilfer in his prime. What a wonderful time to be a Niners fan!"

#37 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Only reason the 3rd and 2 looks like a bad play is because it was a horrible throw. Everyone would be praising the ballsy call if Cam throws it anywhere near where it needed to be.

What if what if? It was a dumb call. Stewart is too good a power back to be non-existent in these situations.

#38 wade

wade

cop a squat, cupcakes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

This fanbase is so embarrassing sometimes. Four losses and we've already decided that Rivera's "not a good gameday coach." Unreal.

Edited by wade, 09 October 2011 - 09:01 PM.

#39 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• HUDDLER
  • 2,142 posts

If Fox was here, we would have won today.

if Fox were here, Cam wouldn't be our starting qb. So, no we would NOT have won today.

#40 Tarheel31

Tarheel31

cynical pessimist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

We are one year, and a couple key defensive additions away from being an NFC Powerhouse.

Exactly!

And who would have guessed it after last season?

I'm excited for the future. (Hope the world doesn't end before our superbowl run in 2012:eek:)

#41 iBBB

iBBB

no more maybe next year.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:44 PM

but this is riveras first year..

i mean im just saying.. but did yall expect someone to jump in the head coach position and be a natural pro at it?

hes gonna get better and learn from his mistakes.

#42 GhostofMosul

GhostofMosul

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:44 PM

well, i am done with being positive. moral victories be damned...i cant figure out why the fug you throw the a bomb on 3rd and 2 and give the ball back to Brees. WTF? common sense says to go with a HIGH PERCENTAGE SUCCESS PLAY. Power O - 54% success, WR screen 37% success. Streak routes - 17%.......i guess common sense isnt always common...

#43 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • 5,731 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:45 PM

When you have a team that should be 5-0 and it's something different costing you games every week so you're 1-4, how can it NOT be poor coaching?

#44 CarolinaSock

CarolinaSock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:45 PM

The only reason you guys are so pissed off is because the games have been within reach 5 weeks in a row. Yet you're bashing the coaches who have taken this team from the absolute worst in the league, to being within reach of the 2009 and 2010 Superbowl champions.

We would be 0-5 and not even putting up close games with most other coaching staffs.

What the staff has done with this team in 5 weeks is astonishing.

Not possible. We all know the coaching staff is holding Cam back from being 5-0. They have nothing to do with calling the plays that give him wide open targets over and over again.

#45 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:46 PM

When you have a team that should be 5-0 and it's something different costing you games every week so you're 1-4, how can it NOT be poor coaching?

Because the only reason you even have the idea that they 'should' be 5-0 is because of good coaching.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.