Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We can play with anyone

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Losses suck. I hate them as much as anyone. But those of you that cannot appreciate how far this team has come compared to last year are living in another world.

In 2010, we had zero, zilch, ninguna, chance of beating teams like the Packers, Bears, or Saints. This year, we had a good chance in each of those games, coming up just a little short.

Some of you are ready to fire Rivera, hang Chud, castrate McDermott and all of our defensive players because we have lost games to very good opponents. All I can say is apparently that group of people did not watch any Panther football in 2010.

Breathe in, breathe out.

2 people like this

Posted

A loss is still a loss no matter how bad

Posted

we play with anyone....

...but we can't seem to beat anyone.

With that said, we are on our way. The Gettis injury hurts us more than people talk about on here.

Posted

Yes we cam

Posted

Our staff has done a lot of good things with this team, and we are only going to get better and better. Every game is exciting, even against the very best the league has to offer.

Posted

Yeah we can play with them, we just can't beat them. I don't want to fire our coaching staff I just want the homers to stop making excuses for them. They haven't been doing a good job and they need to improve as much as the players they are coaching.

2 people like this

Posted

we play with anyone....

...but we can't seem to beat anyone.

Yep... and we're supposed to take comfort in that truth. Feel better?

Posted

The thing is that I'm not seeing a lot of individual improvement on the field. Cam Newton is willing this thing by himself and is overcoming a lot of crappy coaching and crappy play by the rest of the team.

Posted

Were all over the place.

McDermott confused brees twice but we also tackle poorly. The saints ran the clock out on us while still behind because they were so confident that they could score.

Cam looks fantastic but also has the expected rookie mistakes.

We run the ball well but we barely run the ball.

I can't decide if we're a crappy team playing above our ability or a good team that just plays like crap.

Posted

I didn't get to see the game live,mostly online and highlights, but I see bright future with cam leading. I love the excitement this team brings each week

Posted

We are not playing chump teams either. I am very pleased with the Panthers progress.

It's going to be very very very sweeeeeet when we start winning on a regular !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

glad we can almost beat any team lol