#1 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,558 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 22 March 2009 - 11:18 AM

This girl is SO hot, she was PMOY 2007. She is listed in Painted Fan's Playboy thread too, but I thought she deserved her own. She had one on the old huddle and I thought I'd put her back up, but don't see her...

She was on an episode of "Bridget's Sexiest Beaches" on the Travel Channel, and they were exploring beaches in Croatia.

I highly recommend this show.

Anyway, here she is... the first two are from the show (she's no the left in both) and the rest are just her.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by nc_biscuit, 04 May 2010 - 08:22 AM.

#2 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,558 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 22 March 2009 - 11:20 AM

More...

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by nc_biscuit, 04 May 2010 - 08:22 AM.

#3 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,389 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 11:32 AM

She is hot, but I don't get the teddy bear pedo shots (in general, just not here).

Don't get me wrong, I'm a dog with two dicks. If I see a hot 15 year old with advanced development bouncing down the beach in a bikini, I'll sneak more stares than Brady Quinn does in the locker room. I just don't get the idea of trying to make a girl who you would like for me to lust after look like she's ready for a sleepover.

Then again I like girls that get into bar fights and say things during intercourse that I have think about whether it disgusts me or turns me on. Innocent doesn't do it for me.

#4 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,558 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 22 March 2009 - 11:41 AM

She is hot, but I don't get the teddy bear pedo shots (in general, just not here).

No I hear you and agree... teddy bears are more like 8 year olds than 15, which is just beyond the pale, and I agree, I only posted it because she just looks like a sweetheart in that pic. I guess they figure that's a guy fantasy?

I don't care for Playboy's pics in general... the girls are all so hot, but they insist on doing so much airbrushing.

If you can catch that show on the Travel Channel it's worth it. The host isn't all that, she's a little chunky and wears WAY too much makeup, but the episode I watched with Sara in it was great. Sara Jean is just drop dead gorgeous in the pics and on TV.

#5 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:05 PM

Sara Jean is just drop dead gorgeous in the pics and on TV.

True...but she's dumber than a rock. Make all the wisecracks you want but that's gotta get old pretty fast.

#6 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,389 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:28 PM

I'm willing to take that risk.

#7 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:37 PM

Ohh, it would be fun for a short while....no question....but you'd be banging yer head against a wall pretty quickly I think....no adult dude wants to deal with a chick (no matter how hot) who has the brain of a 10 yr old for too long.

#8 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,731 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:58 PM

Are you seriously arguing the intellect of someone smoking hot in this forum?

#9 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:36 PM

arguing? nope....

#10 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,558 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:53 PM

Ohh, it would be fun for a short while....no question....but you'd be banging yer head against a wall pretty quickly I think....no adult dude wants to deal with a chick (no matter how hot) who has the brain of a 10 yr old for too long.

She didn't talk too much on that show (maybe that's the reason), but she didn't seem to me nearly as dumb as the host Brigete.
It really depends on what kind of personality she has as to whether I could deal with the dumbness for an extended period. I'd sure as hell give it the old college try though...

#11 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,027 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:56 PM

Not a fan of blondes but Wow! Not a fan of the teddy bear thing either but the others.....wow. I am not familiar with her but being an airhead ruins it for me so if I see her on TV I will change it quickly so not to ruin what I think of her now.

#12 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:39 PM

She didn't talk too much on that show (maybe that's the reason), but she didn't seem to me nearly as dumb as the host Brigete.

I happened to see the Croatia episode and she said something that was astoundingly dumb...forget what it was though. Yer right though, neither one of em has a brain in their head. Never thought the host chick was ever that hot...pretty sure she used to be one of Hugh Hefner's 3 girlfriends. But....when I saw this show I meant to google the Underwood chick for nekked pics asap (and never did until I saw this thread).

It really depends on what kind of personality she has as to whether I could deal with the dumbness for an extended period. I'd sure as hell give it the old college try though...

Oh, hell yeah! :)

#13 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,558 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:37 PM

I happened to see the Croatia episode and she said something that was astoundingly dumb...forget what it was though. Yer right though, neither one of em has a brain in their head. Never thought the host chick was ever that hot...pretty sure she used to be one of Hugh Hefner's 3 girlfriends. But....when I saw this show I meant to google the Underwood chick for nekked pics asap (and never did until I saw this thread).

I actually think I missed the first 15 or 20 minutes of the show... I'll try and catch it again. So I may have missed it if she said something really dumb. If you haven't already, googling her nekkids is a GREAT idea.

#14 bubbadawg

bubbadawg

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 10:10 PM

with enough duct tape you never have to hear them speak

just saying

#15 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:25 AM

with enough duct tape you never have to hear them speak

just saying

:eek::D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.